The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Time to learn, time to earn.

Radders83

affiliate
Hi Everyone

After a long time of hovering round the edges of Affiliate Marketing I have decided to throw myself into the deep end and out of my comfort zone.

I have toyed around with CPA campaigns and have a fairly good knowledge of how everything works, but need to focus on improving my ability of turning a campaign into a positive ROI, understanding what I can do to reach this goal and how it can be applied to multiple campaigns.

Born in England, settled in Spain with my wife and young son. Working hard to make all of our lives more comfortable.

Looking forward to seeing how I can enrich my own learning by being here!

Hi Everyone

Hello @Radders83 and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining our community.

After a long time of hovering round the edges of Affiliate Marketing I have decided to throw myself into the deep end and out of my comfort zone.

There you go, that's what action taking is all about and it's the single biggest means by which you get things done!

I have toyed around with CPA campaigns and have a fairly good knowledge of how everything works, but need to focus on improving my ability of turning a campaign into a positive ROI, understanding what I can do to reach this goal and how it can be applied to multiple campaigns.

Studying and interpreting the data from you tracker, split testing traffic, landers, banners, contextuals, copy writing, etc., is where you can find the details that will reveal the money zone.

Born in England, settled in Spain with my wife and young son. Working hard to make all of our lives more comfortable. Looking forward to seeing how I can enrich my own learning by being here!

We look forward to seeing your progress.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back