The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

TikTok, TikTok, are you tracking them or not?

CPV Lab Pro

Service Manager
Service Manager
CPV Lab Pro
articol 15.png

Are you familiar with TikTok? Are you running TikTok campaigns yet?

TikTok is on a wave lately, especially since the pandemic hit us.
I am asking this because right now people spend more and more time watching TikToks and there is a big opportunity there.

The widespread appeal of TikTok largely has to do with its simplicity: just short videos!

So, you decided to give TikTok Ads a try and see how they work for your business.

You prepare a nice campaign, target a great audience, configure tracking in your affiliate tracker and you are all set.

But...

What happens to the tracked conversions? Your conversions only appear in your ad tracker, right?

So they don’t get passed back to the traffic source (TikTok).

If you are not yet sending conversions back to TikTok you are missing on automatic ad delivery optimizations that can be made by TikTok!

Each conversion passed back to TikTok will offer them details about the best performing ads and audiences, so they will be able to apply automatic optimizations in the ad delivery algorithm for your campaign in order to bring you even more conversions.

So, to put it simple, it works like this:
you track a conversion -> inform TikTok about it -> TikTok improves it's algorithm -> you get more conversions!

I'm sure you heard about TikTok API and here is a very nice article for you explaining how TikTok API integration can help you keep your conversions synchronized and have the TikTok algorithm updated.

>>>Read the full article: TikTok! TikTok! Are you tracking them or not?

TikTok does not even seem; it is the thing right now. It is the fastest growing social media, and it keeps growing. It is way more popular among young people, and not only, than the old social media like IG or FB.

This platform has a really great marketing potential and it is worth getting interested. We have already seen many interesting analyzes of such marketing .

As far as I know, it’s possible to download TikTok videos for free. You need to hit the right button when you open the “sharing” option. Not all videos are downloadable, though.

TikTok does not even seem; it is the thing right now. It is the fastest growing social media, and it keeps growing. It is way more popular among young people, and not only, than the old social media like IG or FB.
Getting new followers and developing your personal and business account is much easier. It is high time to make one and start working on getting more views and customers in the future. You can even use safe boosters to help you get more followers and become more popular. It’s fine to use this service because they provide you with real followers only and not bots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im doing tik tok advertising since day 1 they launch it ... i mean so far this have been the best platform to target 16-25years old...
Its cheap for sure, they are only few bugs and stuff but its new platform to advertise in ...

Just you need to find way to make tik-tok views in to purchases ... and im not talking about andrew tate affiliate :D

Similar to that, many customers have reported receiving excellent returns from TikFreeFollowers. However, it seems like this is merely agency sales speak. The issue with TikTok or short content is that you are not encouraging platform users to leave. People stay on the site because they are so addicting, which also explains why they have rapidly developed in recent years. Just to add, I just managed the campaign for a month because I lacked the internal creative resources to produce TikTok videos. When I aired the advertisement, I utilized much more corporate-style footage.

I decided to try TikTok Ads for my business too, and it's been exciting.
But you're right; tracking conversions is crucial for optimizing the ads effectively. I had a similar experience where I realized that sending conversions back to TikTok can make a big difference. It helps TikTok's algorithm work its magic, bringing in more conversions for your campaign. I also use ***hidden link removed by Admin*** for more engagement. I love Tik Tok and the marketing possibilities it gives.

I am a world class dumb ass because I keep planting hidden links all over AffiliateFix. I will soon be banned and have my email and IP's shared with several spam databases.

Hey there! We prepared the case study, how to promote dating offers with TikTokAds. Check it now :)

banners
Back