The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Thrive + Peerfly Tracking

DavonJG

affiliate
Hello everyone,

So I'm pretty much set to launch my campaign, and the tracking works great for clicks. However, I can't seem to get the conversions working. I am using Thrive tracking (it seems pretty similar to Voluum) and I'm using Peerfly. I have tried multiple subid's, inserting & symbols, and several other things. My current settings are:

Offer URL: http://trkur1.com/XXXXXX/XXXXXX?s2={subid}
Postback URL: http://mysite.com/t/path/postback.php?tid=&offerid=%offer%&amount=%commission%&subid=%subid2%

Does anyone see any glaring issues here? Like I said, the clicks are tracking fine, but the conversions are the problem. I have also tried using Peerfly's Conversion Test Wizard to no avail. (I use Thrive's testing URL to visit my Landing Page, and then copy the link from the Call To Action button and paste it into the Conversion Test Wizard, only to be met with "A click could not be found")

Thanks in advance for the help.

The "offerid=" variable only accepts a Thrive offer ID and it's only needed if you need to track multi-offer upsells.

Is there a way to track converted offer id from affiliate network? The postback from my aff network can send back offer id. Is it possible to add it as additional variable? e.g.
&extOfferid={affOfferid}

Is there a way to track converted offer id from affiliate network? The postback from my aff network can send back offer id. Is it possible to add it as additional variable? e.g.
&extOfferid={affOfferid}
what do you mean, because you can track the visitors that converted and the offer that converted and everything.
please just follow my tutorial about CPA from here. because all you need to pass to the network is the click id, and post it back again if it has been converted from the network to the tracking tool, and that will do the job .
let me know if you have any questions after watching the tutorial please.

what do you mean, because you can track the visitors that converted and the offer that converted and everything.
please just follow my tutorial about CPA from here. because all you need to pass to the network is the click id, and post it back again if it has been converted from the network to the tracking tool, and that will do the job .
let me know if you have any questions after watching the tutorial please.

Thanks for the tutorial. I didn't express myself clearly. What I want to do is to track offers rotating in a smartlink. In tracker I setup offer with url to a smartlink - it exists as a single offer in tracker. When offer converts I see conversion for 'whole' smartlink not a particular offer from affiliate network.
However, aff network allows to pass offer id in their postback. Is it possible to track it with ThriveTracker?

As far as i know : that will confuse the tracking tool, because the whole data is associated with the clicks ID,
but you can create a manual PHP file and post-back the offer id's that have been converted if the network does that, and save that data in file and analyse it manually.

banners
Back