monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thoughts on the NEW Apple products?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by K, Sep 10, 2014.

1. monetizer
  2. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I broke my iPhone this weekend and I'm pretty sure I'm going to replace it with the iPhone 6 Plus. I like the design of the Moto 360 more than the Apple Watch, but I'm optimistic they'll come up with better looking designs in the future and from the videos I've seen, the functionality looks awesome.

3. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

I thought the Apple Watch was definitely a decent attempt at something new, but I will personally have to wait and see it in action before I get too excited. I will most likely pass on the Watch this generation though, I would like to see how it stands up after it's release.

As far as the iPhone, mine is about ready for an upgrade so I'll be getting the iPhone 6 Plus. Looks pretty solid!

4. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Ah, so that's what we say now? We break them when the new one comes? ;)
    I'm getting the plus too. But it won't arrive to MX until the end of Oct. or November.

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I think I want the watch more than the phone, but i'm due an upgrade so will likely get both.

6. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I pre-ordered an iPhone 6 Plus and right now it says it won't be shipping until November. Hopefully I can get it quicker than that lol

KSixJeremy likes this.
  7. swecoder

swecoder Affiliate affiliate

Still using my 4S, so I've been holding out for the 6 - now I can't decide whether to go for plus or regular. At first I thought it was only a matter of size, but after reading some I've realized that the plus-model has some other advantages too. Would need to test it first - I want to know how it feels in my hand. I'm not really interested in a "phablet"-kind of thing.

As for the watch.. I'm an Apple-nerd, but I couldn't care less about that thing. I'm way more interested in Google Glass as a wearable than a silly watch. Then again, I haven't worn a watch since I got my first smart phone, and even before that I hardly wore one.

8. KSixJeremy

Luke,

I got the same thing. My iPhone 6 Plus won't ship until NOVEMBER! Oh well....

9. KSixJeremy

My updated thoughts on the new iPhones: NOTE 4!!!!

itexperts likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI