The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Thought I Would Catch Up

QiSoftware

affiliate
Hi, My name is Regina and I am a software consultant. I found you guys because I was doing some research on the CJ Product Search API using GraphQL and could not figure out why there was not much out there via web search results, other than the CJ developer site. I did some work years ago with CJ'S API resources, and a lot has changed. I belong to several affiliate programs, and like developing new tools and widgets which use affiliate program API resources.

Though I seem to have no problem creating new tools, I am not that successful with affiliate marketing. Also hope to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Q...

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
IDK :D

There's a big difference between developing parsing programs and converting referrals into sale conversions that are payout events <-in a nutshell

My name is Regina

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

hope to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Or learn how to do it right!

So, we can't, at the moment, determine where you need the help. It is best to open a new thread in the Newbies Helpdesk forum and tell us what you have done (be explicit and detailed) in the past with your affiliate marketing and then we'll have something to start with when giving you advice and guidance.

:)

MI
Back