The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

This website is reliable?

carl sex35

affiliate
Hello everyone , I'm new , and I have a question about the marketing of an adult site .
I found a site that charges $ 100 to make marketing your site for one year.
I think it's very cheap
you believe to be reliable??
url 's allowed to put other sites here?
so that they can see.

the package offers the following features:

1.-We submit your websites to search engines, directories, and link sites... including Google, Yahoo!, Bing, AltaVista, Ask, AOL, as well as adult search engines & adult directories.
The service includes 20 submissions in one year period for up to five domains. You may:
– split submissions among your websites;
– add URLs during the promotion period (if you have started with less than 5 domains);
We send complete report after every submission!

2.-Sitemap is a new way to inform search engines about available pages in your website. It enables search engine crawlers (like Google) to find out what pages are present and which have recently changed. We scan all your web pages and provide extensive sitemap (sitemap.xml) for every website in your account.

3.-Receive important tips and advices for successful management of your website. Get the full spectrum of necessary steps that need to be covered in order to transform your adult website into a money making monster.

Last edited:
Price are pretty cheap, but did you find any review about the company?
Check their reviews and work experience please.

Old but working method to index your website fast but not sure about ranking. If you get it in cheap price then you should subscribe it.

If you have 100 bucks to waste, then buy your girl something nice! (she also will send you enough adult traffic... :D)
Believe me, that's better than this crappy service. All they offer you can do yourself with a ping service. WordPress would even do it automaticly for you, but I don't know, whether wp allows adult sites? - probably not.
So simply forget this sh** ;) (but that's only my subjective valuation)
to transform your adult website into a money making monster.
Yeah, into a money making monster for them :D

[Wow, right now I see this is my first post in the adult forum - although this is the only subject on which I prefer the physical world to the digital world :)]

unfortunately not,
all internet search and found nothing about the company
only say this on the website:
10 reasons:
Why Us? There is more to it than just really excellent service.
Here are ten of the many reasons to choose Adult Traffic Booster as your marketing service provider.

1.-we are effective?
What a better proof than our own ranking*? We are positioned in top search results for target keywords.* Ranking may vary depending on browser and country.

2.-we are affordable.
When you truly consider the facts - when you add up all of the features - we undeniably offer more value than any nearest competitor. Sometimes you have to look beyond the price and consider all things such as quality, support and then features.

3.-we answers all queries.
Our average time for support is below 1 hour. In all ways you will receive a reply back within 24 hours.

4.-we hire amazing employees.
The talent runs deep within our organization. This means a better service for you. Simply, we hire and train the most talented individuals possible to offer you unparalleled marketing experience.

5.-service since 2001.
We’ve been in the adult marketing business for over 10 years (in "internet years" that’s something like 30 years!).
We're not "fly by night" - we’re not going anywhere. Our longevity and experience matters.

6.-we are reliable.
The world’s most successful adult webmasters and adult managers have trusted Adult Traffic Booster for years to serve their adult websites. Being the most critical demographic on the Internet, we believe this has strong merit.

7.-innovation.
Over and over Adult Traffic Booster has been first to market with new services. Notably, we were the first adult marketing company to offer promotion package for owners of several adult web sites.

8.-we rise to the challenge.
Just like every top notch software, search engines frequently update their ranking algorithms. When such a change happens, we immediately rise to the challenge and update our services to cover the new criteria and to match the adult webmasters' expectations.

9.-perfectly tailored traffic packages.
Our experience in the industry helped us to bundle up adult traffic packages for your marketing needs. Get vital promotion services with our prime traffic package features. Enjoy additional streams of income with our optional traffic package features.

10.-for you own personal discretion.
Our clients, whether public icons or private citizens, can be assured of 100% privacy in their adult business.

¿that ping service that is?
that can do the same this service? :eek:

If you have 100 bucks to waste, then buy your girl something nice! (she also will send you enough adult traffic... :D)
Believe me, that's better than this crappy service. All they offer you can do yourself with a ping service. WordPress would even do it automaticly for you, but I don't know, whether wp allows adult sites? - probably not.
So simply forget this sh** ;) (but that's only my subjective valuation)

Yeah, into a money making monster for them :D

[Wow, right now I see this is my first post in the adult forum - although this is the only subject on which I prefer the physical world to the digital world :)]

... risk 100usd??...
risk 100usd??? --> lose 100usd!!! Pretty sure ;)

¿that ping service that is?
that can do the same this service? :eek:
Pinging is what they call "submitting" a site or content to the web, so that the crawler of the search engines go to the site and thus index this site. That's what they call a service. LOL :D

Take one of the following ping services, or better all, and then you can do the "submission" by yourself and for free ;)
Google Blog Search Ping Service
Ping-o-Matic!
Blog and Ping Tool - Use Pingler.com to Drive Traffic your Blogs and Websites

Last edited:
very interesting, thanks very much:)
risk 100usd??? --> lose 100usd!!! Pretty sure ;)

Pinging is what they call "submitting" a site or content to the web, so that the crawler of the search engines go to the site and thus index this site. That's what they call a service. LOL :D

Take one of the following ping services, or better all, and then you can do the "submission" by yourself and for free ;)

banners
Back