The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

This is HANDS DOWN the most powerful SEO tactic that I've ever found!

Jay Wessman

Sup Ninjas!

I know I've been pretty quite lately but I've been super busy working on a whole bunch a brand new SEO course.

But today I just wanted to share with you a quick and simple strategy that I've been using for a while now to get my sites ranking and banking faster than ever before and it all revolves around using social networks to get your sites ranking.

The coolest thing about this strategy is that essentially you are getting all of your followers to do all of the link building and hard work for you so that you have more time to focus on just adding new content and pumping out sites.

The Strategy:

[video=youtube;JCHJVe9FKrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCHJVe9FKrQ[/video]

This tactic might seem simple... and well it is (which is part of the beauty of it).

But don't fool yourself into thinking that just because this strategy is simple that it's not incredibly powerful.

And to prove it to you I made another short video that shows you one of my ACTUAL niche sites that's ranking for a TONNE of insanely valuable keywords below.

A Real Example Of This Strategy In Action:

[video=youtube;MqCavXPw2rU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqCavXPw2rU[/video]

As you can see this is seriously next level stuff.

And for anyone that's interested in the course that's mentioned in the videos you can try it out for just $9 by clicking here

Peace!

Last edited:
Re: This is HANDS DOWN the most powerful SEO tactic that I've ever fou

As usual: AWESOME , Jay !!

... if anyone has any questions about this technique feel free to post them in this thread and I'll answer them :)

Peace!

Only 1 Q : When do you launch the course?

Peace & Prosperity !

i can see the sharing and viral aspects is great. I would always recommend having multiple social sites for all your niche websites. the back links at the beginning may be a bit weak, but the potential for further sharing and viral activity is always there as long as the product or service has viral aspects.

Good Post

Nice.. Nice Jay, how i look forward to the launch. I know it will be great

Looking forward to it man...

Looking forward to the launch mate! Best of luck...

This is going to be some good stuff right here. Seems like something you could randomly try and still have some success, but I really want to see what kind of tips are in the product.

After watching the vid, I decided to give it a whirl and I guess I hit a little luck- I put two links out there- I got 100 pageviews, and I sold a ton of stuff!

I'll be snatching this one up for sure when it comes out.

This comes out today and CPAFix have an exclusive deal for you early birds.

Pretty good videos. If I was not a professional SEO myself then I would consider buying it. :)

Well i bought it im gonna leave a review after i use it for 6 months

I have my projects started too.
I will update with an amazing case study after my first earnings!

The best SEO course I found.

MI
Back