Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The whole CPALead issue!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Ok so, i'm just gonna say it how i see it here and tell everyone exactly what i think of the "issue".

About 1 month ago CPALead was suddenly under ALOT of speculation from publishers after supposedly 40 - 50 of their TOP publishers where banned from the network and served up with a nice cold C&D from facebook.

Fine, but to add to the drama it was later rumoured that the company itself had SOLD the publishers contact information to the social media giants for their own profits.

NOW before i get into this let me state that this was ALL rumours and nothing was fact.

So within a few weeks CPALead had lost around 40 high earners and alot more where willing to leave if they believed the stories were true. You could tell the network hit abit of a bad time as the chat room seemed empty and no one was shouting big! Also there was a code of silence from the staff surrounding the situation.

I myself tried to contact the CEO Robert for and interview but he kindly forwarded me onto the head of press and the conversation ended up breaking down. I have also asked a few other staff members to no luck, the thing that kept being said is "Those who need to know, have been informed" which i guess is fair enough however i think if they cleared their name sooner the better!

So i myself moved on from CPALead for a few weeks to another network, which btw didnt perform anywhere near as good as CPALead does. So naturally i missed the network and wanted to switch back, and after a good chat with Madison my Affiliate Manager i had the confidence to do so.

LOOK CPALead was contacted by FACEBOOK, yes FACEBOOK the biggest damn website on the internet(you know what i mean) and when they come knocking, you MUST answer! So if publishers where abusing the shit out of facebooks TOS of course they are going to be pist, who wouldn't be? especially with all the .js bullshit that was floating around, literally raping peoples accounts and spamming the shit out of anything in sight!

WHY WOULDN'T FACEBOOK BE PIST? and seriously WHY WOULDN'T CPALEAD CO-OPERATE?

CPALead is a very professional and well ran company why would they risk being sued the pants of to protect a handful of publishers, who lets face it abused their rights!
So regardless if CPALead sold the information they had NO CHOICE what so ever in handing it over. So i for one will continue to use CPALead and continue to portray it as my best network, and probably the best network i have ever used! IF you are to scared to use the network then all you have to do is double check your campaign with your Affiliate Manager and your good to go! Again if you are to scared, just play it safe lets be honest facebook may get a little pissed off with a like and a share or a status update here and there, but 400 wall posts, chat, events, status, ringing everyones mums in your contact list lol - i do not blame them for contacting cpalead!

At the end of the day to some things up, YES i do believe this happened, NO i do not blame or think less of CPALead, YES i think they dealt with it wrong and should come out and clear it all up.

CPALead still remains an amazing company and they have been good to alot of us!

Just don't abuse your powers!

Very True.

I still work with CPAlead and make hundreds/thousands some days ( not using Facebook ) and I get paid every week for the last 2 years.

And they did not sell information. They may of gave information that Facebook requested ( or else face getting sued ) but im sure CPA does not need a few extra K to sell information lol

I don't understand how you guys can still use CPALead, they have the WORST EPC out of any of the networks, I can consistently get over .30 EPC in the US with BLAM! CPALead is a joke, when I said I would leave BLAM! They offered me a $1000 bonus not to, I accepted and stayed. CPALead was good once, but when I think back to the 40k I made with them, if I had used blam it would have been 120k or more. Lesson learned. CPALead won't even offer me incentive to return to the network, they are mismanaged in my opinion.

personally i have now tested 3-4 of the major networks and CPALead comes up with the good every time, they pay on time, they have the best interface, they have the best way to set up a campaign, some of the best staff, lottery etc!

it also all depends on your traffic - BLAM are great dont get me wrong but they dont have many european offers and maybe thats why i see better results from CPALead - either way this is not about that this is about CPALead doing what they had to do.

I agree with you K , but when people were using this JS scripts,they were asking aff managers,is it allowed to use that with fb,and they werent answering,coz,they knew they would ban them and money will stay with them. If a network respect its publishers,it must not behave like this.

I agree with you K , but when people were using this JS scripts,they were asking aff managers,is it allowed to use that with fb,and they werent answering,coz,they knew they would ban them and money will stay with them. If a network respect its publishers,it must not behave like this.

I think they all said if it applies with fb TOS then it is fine! It didnt so it's not - they are there to tell you if your campaign is ok with their TOS! Not fb's!

MI
Back