Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The User Banned Thread!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Please report any spamming, inbox spamming, or any bad behaviour that should result in a use being banned here and we will take care of it!

It is to much K you want to close black hat section in forum but you allow SCAMERS to live here ? I just opened dispute in paypal this is to much........... Also i request you to ban Top Broski how user and also ip address. Fucking scamers. If i could see you Top Broski i will definetely pull off your balls and will place in your ass...

It is to much K you want to close black hat section in forum but you allow SCAMERS to live here ? I just opened dispute in paypal this is to much........... Also i request you to ban Top Broski how user and also ip address. Fucking scamers. If i could see you Top Broski i will definetely pull off your balls and will place in your ass...

A) Never question what i do to my own site in that manner ever again! Let this be a warning!
B) I do NOT allow scammers i have pm'd and messaged the guy and I'm giving him 1 day to respond!
C) I will deal with this my way, not yours - so if he hasn't responded within 24 hours he will be added to the scammers list and banned!

That sounds rude. lol. :eek: I think any buyer and seller should satisfy themselves and should take responsibility for their actions. Knowing this issue may contribute to understand the real benifit of having an iTrader.

MI
Back