The Proper Definition Of Native Ads

Mr. FOX

affiliate
According to the source of internet surveys:

• 49 percent of respondents don’t know what native advertising is
  • 24 percent are hardly familiar with it
  • Another 24 percent are somewhat familiar
  • Only 3 percent are very knowledgeable
First of all do we familiar with advertising. I think the answer is YES. Because every span of our life we are going to marketing or publicity. We saw adverting from newspaper to our t-shirt. Those are known as offline adverting. Some adverting are inspirable some are annoyed.

traditional-advertising.jpg

offending_deodorant2-e13893829729241.jpg

In online we have seen advertising too. Those are banner ads placing on the page or text adverting on the search engine or pop-up ads and much more.

Banner-Ads.jpg

DKI.png

But native ads are the way to different as well as highly engagement. I found a proper definition of native ads:

Native advertising is paid content that matches a publication’s editorial standards while meeting the audience’s expectations.

Why are they highly engagement? Because people love to watch or, read those ads. For example, you visit a blog which emphasizes on weight loss. You also see content which says "Reduce your weight within an hour" that is also a paid content but useful. I am sure you'll visit to read the topic. In that advert, you'll find the call to action button or paid product listing.

street-ads-macfries-crossing.jpg

On the other hand, if you visit the same blog, and the advert has placed about how to gain weight then I am sure you are not interested in the topic.

bald-man-111207.jpg

I hope if you are newbie about adverting then this will make a clear definition about native ads. If you have any question related to native ads you can ask here. Good luck of your target.

I must say this is the proper definition about native ads. Thank you mate for clearing the definition with some idealistic graphics.

Awesome post, I read whole thread, never knew about native advertising before reading this, thanks for sharing. Waiting for your next thread.

Regards
IndeXer

Awesome post, @Mr. FOX , love the pics, too. :)

We've come a long way in marketing and advertising.

I think the fact that people don't know what native advertising is, attests to its effectiveness to blend naturally with the content...and lure in leads. :)

Great insightful topic. I kinda deduced what it means from the title already. :)

Thanks for explaining everything with nice graphical presentation. I hope newbies are getting the proper definition of native ads.

banners
Back