monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Proper Definition Of Native Ads

Discussion in 'Native Ads' started by Mr. FOX, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Mr. FOX

Mr. FOX Affiliate affiliate

According to the source of internet surveys:

• 49 percent of respondents don’t know what native advertising is
    • 24 percent are hardly familiar with it
    • Another 24 percent are somewhat familiar
    • Only 3 percent are very knowledgeable
    First of all do we familiar with advertising. I think the answer is YES. Because every span of our life we are going to marketing or publicity. We saw adverting from newspaper to our t-shirt. Those are known as offline adverting. Some adverting are inspirable some are annoyed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In online we have seen advertising too. Those are banner ads placing on the page or text adverting on the search engine or pop-up ads and much more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But native ads are the way to different as well as highly engagement. I found a proper definition of native ads:

Why are they highly engagement? Because people love to watch or, read those ads. For example, you visit a blog which emphasizes on weight loss. You also see content which says "Reduce your weight within an hour" that is also a paid content but useful. I am sure you'll visit to read the topic. In that advert, you'll find the call to action button or paid product listing.

[​IMG]

On the other hand, if you visit the same blog, and the advert has placed about how to gain weight then I am sure you are not interested in the topic.

[​IMG]
    I hope if you are newbie about adverting then this will make a clear definition about native ads. If you have any question related to native ads you can ask here. Good luck of your target.

2. monetizer
  3. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

I must say this is the proper definition about native ads. Thank you mate for clearing the definition with some idealistic graphics.

4. Joshua Connolly

Joshua Connolly Affiliate affiliate

WOW. Absolutely fantastic work I must say.

5. IndeXer

IndeXer Affiliate affiliate

Awesome post, I read whole thread, never knew about native advertising before reading this, thanks for sharing. Waiting for your next thread.

Regards
    IndeXer

6. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Awesome post, @Mr. FOX , love the pics, too. :)

We've come a long way in marketing and advertising.

I think the fact that people don't know what native advertising is, attests to its effectiveness to blend naturally with the content...and lure in leads. :)

7. Recithe

Recithe Affiliate affiliate

Great insightful topic. I kinda deduced what it means from the title already. :)

8. raynoldclare

raynoldclare Affiliate affiliate

Really useful. Thanks for sharing @Mr. FOX!

9. Dead Pool

Dead Pool Affiliate affiliate

Nice graphical explanation about native ads. I like it.

10. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for explaining everything with nice graphical presentation. I hope newbies are getting the proper definition of native ads.

11. Happy Marketer

Happy Marketer Affiliate affiliate

Useful post Fox. You just clear me everything about native ads and it's actual meaning. Worth reading.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI