The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The PPD thread.

I own a PPD site and I also have had success in advertising files through PPD in the past as well. I can be a resource here for anybody looking to improve or begin their successes with PPD.

I own a PPD site and I also have had success in advertising files through PPD in the past as well. I can be a resource here for anybody looking to improve or begin their successes with PPD.

I am doing PPD style with CPA content locking. You can check out my case study bro. Can you help me out? :D

I focus my efforts in helping users with PPD. With your most recent report of $27 with no work that day it seems like you are doing well doing what you're doing. Just a matter of scaling it up.

Why use PPD? I don't get you guys... These people take a percentage of your money and you still use their services?

There are some that PPDs are still hot:

- No need to apply with application or interview (some need to apply like FileIce).
- Immediately taking actions, because it is instantly active after account registration, we could promote it immediately.
- Low minimum payouts (some are event $1).
- Flexible payment methods (most sites payout nearly all popular types of payment methods).
- Weekly payouts, as most CPA networks are strict with Net15 or Net30, PPD sites send payments weekly, bi-weekly, or even instantly without much minimum amounts.
- Could promote with all kind of traffics including some blackhat. Most PPDs are stated to not do copyright contents but this is popular among PPD sites.

As veteran IMer, most of the time, they do not use PPDs, but there are many newbies born up everyday. They don't know about CPA or content lock but they could also earn with PPDs without messing with these kinds of application, interview, applying, locking etc.

This is just my 2 cents :eek:

You should check ShareBay.net :) Not only PPD, but also PPV (movies for example - upload and remote from YouTube, DailyMotion and Viemo) :)

I agree with @dinabrokoth. There are a few good reasons why someone would want to use PPD sites.
I am a developer over at blv.me, where we do link locking (similar to PPD) and have been pretty successful so far. :)

link locking is the way to go ;)

besides, upload to mega.co.nz and link lock the download page. You get faster download speeds for the end user

MI
Back