monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Pay Per Call Era - Who Wants In?

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by MUNDOarjun, Jul 18, 2012.

1. MUNDOarjun

MUNDOarjun Affiliate affiliate

Over here at MUNDOmedia we've always stuck to our guns and built ourselves on the mobile vertical. We've broadened our focus and we truly believe Pay Per Call is the best next big bubble in terms of mobile affiliate marketing.

Pubs are kicking ass for us driving leads for Dentist , Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Home Alarm systems and even Male Enhancement.

If anyone has questions about how to run Pay Per Call feel free to hit me up.

Also, for pubs already running ppcall, what offers are working for you guys?

Cheers,
    Arjun

2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Never looked into it yet myself, but I'm very interested - care to share a few guides and methods?

4. bruce678

bruce678 Affiliate affiliate

Yes, I'm very interested in Pay Per Call. Actually, the networks I joined have some Pay Per Call offers. If some guides and methods can be shared, I would really like to give this "the best next big bubble" a serious try. Thanks.

5. K

I see just yesterday EWA announced they were going into the PPC market!

6. bbonner

bbonner Affiliate affiliate

Education has converted well for me. What did not convert for me was the drug addiction campaign. I am going to try a different angle this month and use my own click to call landers and see what happens......

7. JohnCPAAlpha

JohnCPAAlpha Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I am currently doing some PPC campaigns through email. The advertisers are very happy with the traffic. Once you get traffic flowing there is no stopping it. I personally would like to see more grant or stimulus type offers.

8. surfmore

surfmore Affiliate affiliate

I am having good success with a Brazilian company that pays per premium number call airtime (instead of pay per call). Looking for alternatives to convert my traffic.

9. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

interesting. i havent really looked into that much. i will def look you up when ready. any good pointers or guides like K suggested. I would be interested. Hit me up with PM

10. K

Meaning they pay depending how long you stay on the line?

How are you driving traffic?

Id love to see some guides on PPCall!

11. Jonathan Smith

Jonathan Smith Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I would like to learn more on Pay Per Call. Can you update this thread or someone start a new one with a huge resource?

12. Angelman

Angelman Affiliate affiliate

Pay Per Call is the phrase on everyone's lips at the moment, seems to be an area of genuine potential that I would love to know more info about.

13. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

if anyone has some good info for this please PM me. thanks.

14. K

Better yet post up some content and guides :)

15. tac88

tac88 Affiliate affiliate

I ran a PPC on CJ around Christmas time for a discount watch store, It did okay nothing special . Is Google still displaying the phone # so they do not have to click to call or did they catch on to that ? I believe that is the reason I was in the green on that one.

16. K

Did you use google for your traffic source? Any luck since then?

17. bgtrix

bgtrix Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I think that CPAFix forum needs Pay Per Call section for separated discussions. K, what you think?

18. K

i'm just not sure it will get enough activity - feel free to create a poll and see what feedback you get.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI