The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Feedback The ONE thing I DISLIKE about AF is.....

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
List the one thing you don't like about the site, let's see if we can fix it!

The silence is deafening. :)

Only thing I don't like is that I don't have more time to read more threads. Love the look, the layout, the functioning, the people. I have no complaints, sorry.

The Spammers, but other than that its a perfect place.
Which Spammers????

Spam-Probability-png-217x100.png
= 0.00 :D

Sorry, K but it seems that you've already made the forum perfect, nothing more for you to do. Might as well take the day off. :)

I could spend all day on this forum and be completely happy.

Think I've actually done that. :)

The one thing I dislike the most about AF is that it's too addictive.
It takes me away from my work and I have to make a conscious effort to not spend all my time here... :(

Seriously, I've been on many many forums and AF has all the good sides of them.
I just can't come with a thing that I dislike.
Sorry Oliver but you have to drop your sense of perfectionism. :p

Nothing but you should atleast put some restriction on new people joining the forum restricting them from making any thread before making an introduction thread and maybe solve a captcha to post first 5 thread? Even though i am also new here. i don't mind the hassle if it keeps the forum spam free.

We have a secret weapon for that, now. He's called The Spaminator. He has a nose for spam and is ruthless! I don't know about you but I haven't seen any spam since he started. Yay! :)

If you talking about marc then let me tell you mate that's not so much of a secret. He's doing a great job keeping this forum spam free but a little restriction means he has to deal with less spam than usual. ;)

MI
Back