Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

The Olympics!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I cant believe we aren't talking about them, however i think they have been a huge success so far and the UK have done us proud!

I personally went to London last week to watch the Mens handball and it was awesome!

Anyone else been?

My wife and I have been watching at night. The US is doing pretty well. London must be pretty crazy right now. Would love to visit.

I cant believe we aren't talking about them, however i think they have been a huge success so far and the UK have done us proud!

I personally went to London last week to watch the Mens handball and it was awesome!

Anyone else been?

Handball is pretty popular here in Croatia, but I've heard that many people from UK and USA have no clue what kind of sport is this :D. Is that true?
Btw, UK is doing pretty good on this games.

Handball is pretty popular here in Croatia, but I've heard that many people from UK and USA have no clue what kind of sport is this :D. Is that true?
Btw, UK is doing pretty good on this games.
One of my old mates is a current UK handball coach, Scott Harington - you heard of him?

Its not big here no......yes i think were doing awesome so far!

Absolutely LOVING The Olympics. Was always excited about it coming to UK, and hated so many people being negative about it, but I have to say, its critics have been well and truly shut up now, as it has been absolutely awesome.

I've watched sports I'd never have dreamed of watching (yes, even Handball!), and although I am proud of how well the GB team has done, I'd still be enjoying the spectacle of the Olympics just as much. It's so good, I don't want it to end.

And K, I've been too busy watching it to talk about it on here!! hehe. :)

Loving the track finals atm, some of those girls in the 200 are beasts! Nice ass's yall! ;)

Loving the track finals atm, some of those girls in the 200 are beasts! Nice ass's yall! ;)

LOL! ;)

The 200m final last night was great. 200m Men's final should be good tonight as well. Looking forward to Men's 5000m as well.

I was in London yesterday to visit some family and the atmosphere up there was immense. It was great to see so many different nationalities wondering the streets and having a good time.

I've loved every minute so far and think we have done ourselves proud over here in the UK, both in competing and hosting the games.

Did anyone watch the closing ceremony? What did you think?

I think the British have a lot to be proud of, I'm looking forward to Rio in 4 years now.

Loved watching the closing ceremony but was as interested in it as I was for the opening ceremony as i saw that one live. Rio looks like it will be great from what we saw last night and you can beat a street cleaner.

Did anyone watch the closing ceremony? What did you think?

I think the British have a lot to be proud of, I'm looking forward to Rio in 4 years now.

Yes my wife and I watched and loved it. We both thought it was one of the best shows we have seen, as far as the closing ceremony.

Uk has done an awesome job at hosting the Olympics. Everybody from the UK should be very proud of themselves for such a great job!!

Very proud with what everyone has achieved, a safe, sound good few weeks and 3rd in the meddle table is great!

Hello guys!!! Definitely loving The Olympic games. Was always thrilled about it arriving to UK, and disliked so many individuals being adverse about it, but I have to say, its experts have been well and truly close up now, as it has been absolutely amazing. Olympic is really nice & i love Olympic....

I went to the Paralympics yesterday at the ExCel Arena. Was a great experience. Managed to see three different events (siting volleyball, table tennis & judo). Managed to see a GB athlete or team at every event, and saw the GB guy get the Bronze in the judo and receive his medal! Was a long day for us all, but very glad to have experienced it.

I went to the Paralympics yesterday at the ExCel Arena. Was a great experience. Managed to see three different events (siting volleyball, table tennis & judo). Managed to see a GB athlete or team at every event, and saw the GB guy get the Bronze in the judo and receive his medal! Was a long day for us all, but very glad to have experienced it.
Sounds good man. Was it full?

Haven't caught as much of the Paralympics as I'd like yet so going to catch up on some highlights. Looks like there are some excellent sports and athletes.

Sounds good man. Was it full?

Pretty full. Good atmosphere at the volleyball when GB were playing. Table tennis was a different matter, very low key, but enjoyable all the same. Judo was interesting! A lot of passionate judo fans from different countries were there, so that spiced it up a bit. I had no idea what was going on though! :)

MI
Back