The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Not Soccer Football Thread

Only ever watched a few games and although I find it extremely enjoyable, I can't handle the stoppages!

Who's fave to take it this year then?

Well the odds have the Denver Bronco's as #1 with San Fransisco and Seattle rounding out the top three. A big game is this weekend with SF at Seattle and I can tell you these teams don't play to win they play to Take each other Out on a personal level. I just hope my team makes it out without to many injuries.

"American football"

Yea I was going to say that but I figured nobody would look. I was going to say Real Football As it would of started the Age Old Battle and it sure would of got attention. But I took the gracious host into account and took a middle ground. Get attention without Starting a Brawl. We has a good Soccer Football team here in Seattle, We even have Andy Rose from Bristol on our team.

Andy- You mean a 60 minute game that take 3 hours to play doesn't make much sense. :cool: It kinda works for me "sometimes" as the wife says can you take out the trash and I can say "Yea, there is only 5 minutes left in the game"...... 45 minutes later when the game is over she has forgotten about the trash. It takes a little getting used to but it has it's advantages.

Go Pack Go !!!

You Guys got robbed by the Refs Yesterday, As a Seattle Fan That is a travesty! At least the bad call last year was a "Judgement call":rolleyes:, this one was the officials forgetting the rules. I was just getting over the 2005 superbowl, so I sympathize.

You Guys got robbed by the Refs Yesterday, As a Seattle Fan That is a travesty! At least the bad call last year was a "Judgement call":rolleyes:, this one was the officials forgetting the rules. I was just getting over the 2005 superbowl, so I sympathize.

I know man, I know. It's hard when the refs do that, I've seen it happen in MANY games. Travesty FOR SURE.

3 Hours of football with 9 hours of stoppage (not including pre and post game shows) makes the NFL very rich. Thanks Andy for exposing the racket it really is. :D

The Seahawks are 3-0 but we never over estimate our teams in Seattle

Epic Football Game!!! The Seahawks might be decent this year. How far away is Wembley Stadium from Bristol the forty whiners are playing next month.

banners
Back