The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The next best thing

K

krogertek

What do you think will be the next best thing in CPA on the incentive part?

I ask this because everyone is now using file/link/content lockers and this is getting saturated already.

I think its not as I now from personal experience a newbie always go for content lockers link lockers as he gets enough money he moves to serious aff marketing ..
New Big Thing currently is Mobile as I think :)

And if your focus is on incent mainly then you should try out virtual currency traffic /game coin traffic

Last edited:
The incent industry certainly needs a face lift and some new angles. In the end, the younger generations aren't as pliable and often just shut down the offer. I did a little incentive, it wasn't my "cup of tea". I have friends that love it and have developed great earnings with it. I say, if it is a good fit for you, get into as big as you can. I am willing to bet that when the incent industry get's a facelift it will again see a surge, a marked proliferation.

As for the next best thing, I would be willing to bet it will come from a specific angle that a power affiliate develops and then everyone will copy it and fast.

Mobile is definitely getting more popular, but it's hard to really predict the next "Big" thing.... There are so many new techniques and ways to market offers that pop up all the time, you just have to look for them. Content Locking blew up fast though, and then came the PPD networks and now the link lockers. As far as monetization tools, I am really not sure what might be the next big thing.... but time might tell! There is a lot out there though you just need to dig.

Teespring for example.... It's not exactly the next BIG thing, but affiliates have really grabbed hold of it and are making a killing on it.

^Yeah I think the whole clothing/teespring stuff will be next up in a big way.

It's legal, white hat and most importantly fully within Facebooks TOS.

I can't wait to see what companies like them brand into next.

Mobile is the big thing missing in incentive marketing and will make a killing. Over the last 6 months there are more and more incent based app install and mobile offers and more networks/walls offering mobile solutions. The big issue none of the major script providers support anything mobile, I tried with shiftcode and was nearly there but that was off my own back.

The person who brings a fully functional mobile gpt app is the next big thing in the industry

Teespring is something I would love to give a go :)

MI
Back