banners
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Lazy Master : Anything Goes Journey

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by EymardSiojo, Aug 2, 2016.

1. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

Hey, what's up?

I will make this place lively again by contributing another journey of mine.

It's been a while and I am glad to be back. Again. Hahah!

Let's see... hmmm? I made quite a decent money from the past with these methods and I believe it will still work after all the updates from the Search engine.

Anyways, for the all the new bloods in this game. I might, or maybe, will show you a way to make money by spending $0 or $10 to earn a living in this business.

It will take a while. Yes, it will. It will take months. YES! So, if you are too lazy to do things, don't start or get some nice amount of money to get paid advertising.

My weapons of war:

1. Sim Cards for account creation.
    2. My trusty old pc.
    3. Some SEO tools.
    4. My self.

Take note: I don't have a website. I don't have a domain. I am lazy. HAHAH!

Let's start now.

Day 1:

1. Looking for a niche. Hmm? I wonder? Hmm? Oh, there is a website that contains a lot of niche and how you find them.. Hmm? I won't tell. Haha. So, I picked one. Actually, I did not go with it. I just thought of something that I do everyday. Something that I love. Ok, got it.

Niche #1: Morning Madness

2. Keyword research. This will take time. I fired up my trusty seo tool. Put my niche. Hit generate. VOILAH. So many and confusing keywords. I followed my instinct and picked anything that is I think, people are searching for and with 1,000 and more searched per month in the US.

3. Niche down. Most of the keywords are related to my main keyword but I need to be specific. That is #1 rule in SEO. Don't serve everything. You need to drill it down. Cutting a large amount of broadness and targeting a niche amount of target searcher/searches.
    Hmm? I am giving way to many information. You need to pay me for this, just kidding. Or not. I accept donations. BTW. HAHAHA!

4. Picking 1 at a time. I picked the highest searched one. Hmm? It was product related. Hmm? I am not planning to sell this product, but I am planning to promote a cpa offer by targeting this product. Amazon affiliate is hard. Little money. Quota. and such. I stick with CPA. $1 per lead baby! :D

5. Keyword Research: Niche Down. Fired it up with my keyword tool. Hmm? Slow internet. I live in the Philippines btw. OLAH! It gave me around 700 results. Filtered it by keyword that only contains my keyword. Down to 200. Hmm?

Maybe, I will end my day 1 here. See yah! It's 2:07 AM here in PH. I am a bit tired now. :D

game333, T J Tutor, azgold and 2 others like this.
  2. cpalife
  3. AfricanAffiliate

AfricanAffiliate Affiliate affiliate

Great Journey. I am working on a similar project myself but for me its SEO + Website. All the best

4. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Woot! Go, go @EymardSiojo ! :)

Will watch your journey with interest.

Great to have you back, by the way! :)

5. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for sharing these valuable information. I do believe that it is beneficial for both the newbies and the other experienced marketers who want to expand there territory. I do believe that if you are that person who want to gain more by venturing into other fields, then you are doing the right thing. We need to understand the fact that the method shared above is not a microwave one. You have to be patient and look forward to making more in the near future.

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Eymard in the house! Great to see you back on the boards brother!

7. EymardSiojo

Hey, thanks for welcoming me back.

Day 2.

1. I opened my keyword research tool again and continue from last night/morning.

One by one, I deleted the ones that don't follow my criteria.

Criteria:
    a. Something that you won't search right of the bat. Easy right?

197 results down to 85.
    Should I expand them? Hmm?

2. Test out the competition. Is it worth it?
    I picked the highest searched one and googled it. Use google.com/ncr and in incognito mode when doing this.

Keyword is searched for 40,500 times per month.
    Google results showed 438,000 pages in broad. 247,000 in exact. Ohohoy! I can sell this keywords/niches list. :D

Hmm? First impression, there are some authority sites with amazon in the middle. No videos, no social. Hmm? A company website I suppose. 2 affiliate websites but not that optimized for the specific niche. It was random or should I say general.

ooohhh.. I found a youtube video in the 3rd page. A information video, but not an affiliate one.

It will take time to qualify all of this.. ARG!!.. I need to automate this one. Hmmm?

Okay, I reviewed some keywords and I must say. This is a golden niche for a website who uses amazon to make money. Yep, so product related. High search volume with very minimal competition.

As a master, how can I work around with this. Actually, the monetization is quite easy. Not hard to think on, but the problem is the content.

OPTIONAL

I will try to dig a little deeper. Interesting. Still high searches with small competition. Hmm?

Double check with Google Trends.
    It might be from the past. So, to be sure...

[​IMG]

Ok, I will settle with this one.

KEYWORD/NICHE CONFIRMED.

To be continued. . . . .

azgold likes this.
  8. EymardSiojo

BTW, I'm so happy to post this. AFTER SO LONG.

A few days ago, I uploaded 5 ripped videos and edited it with camstasia. Re-Uploaded it with optimized titles and tags. Just a random upload. Guess what? HAHAHA!

Cheap method still work.

[​IMG]

Booh YAH! :D

azgold, T J Tutor and game333 like this.
  9. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

How much are you spending so far. :p
    You are making it really well!

10. EymardSiojo

Maybe, $1 for the sim card. Other than that, none so far.

Marc and game333 like this.
  11. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

Heheh, so wise of you, if I have $1 I would have buy coke than spending on a sim card. :p Joking.

Anyway, don't you need artificial stuff to make your ranking good in order to receive more traffic?

lafftar and Marc like this.
  12. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai affiliate

What have YOU smoked?? For $1 you will get 2 cans of beer!!
    [I know, off topip, but I have to bring back our @game333 on the right path :D]
    I always feel unhappy about this artificial stuff.Natural and organic is the name of the long haul flight.

13. azgold

What?!

I gotta start buying beer in Germany, it's more than $3 for ONE can of beer here!

14. azgold

I really like how you've proven it can be done. :)

15. EymardSiojo

It's ok guy. Even though I don't really drink that much beer. Haha. In our country, I believe it is around $0.90 - $2 per bottle of beer depends on the kind and label.

@azgold - You know me, if you will it, it can be done. I started from the bottom, so I know how to be a noob with no money at all.

For the campaign.. wait a minute..
    I am actually in the content part of this campaign. It is the most hard part for.me, but because I am lazy, I do find a way to make around it. Hahaha. I thought of something already.

Busy with a moment with my offline stuff so I will get back to this tomorrow.

Content for the niche. Here I come.

Have a beer!!!

16. EymardSiojo

Ahohoho!

I added facebook in this mix. Ya know ranking facebook pages is also good. Quite easy and it is free. :D

I will something cool. I had some cute idea. Anyways, chow chow.

T J Tutor likes this.
  17. EymardSiojo

I created a page for a niche I had an idea today. I was thinking? Can I direct link in facebook pages? and boost it?

Setting up the name, profile picture, description and the cover photo.

I will share a nice online photo editor app for free. Search for Canva. I rely for them in cover photos and stuff. Nice tool.

I will be downloading some quite amount of images and scheduled it in facebook for activity and attraction. :D

To be continued.

azgold likes this.
  18. EymardSiojo

I learned something new today.

I made a page in facebook about something (niche) and tried the boosted post feature.
    It was just a random meme that is related to a niche.

I targeted people in the US. Broad. Yes! I just wanted to see how this works.
    All Male, no female. Sorry ladies. Age 18 to 55.

I spent $1.21
    Reached 377 people with 29 engagements (20 photo clicks, 7 likes, and 2 shares!)
    - This is from the insights, but the exact page is giving me some other stats.
    I don't know why it is inconsistent, but food for thought.

Exact stats based on post:
    [​IMG]

And also, I also learned that facebook don't really give accurate stats on your campaign when you don't use your own tracker and when using a desktop PC.

Because, when I check my campaign in my Smart phone, it shows me a MORE accurate stats like cities, age, and stuff.

REMEMBER, I targeted broad. Meaning US. But the stats in my Phone tells me the EXACT cities, but my PC don't. Hmmm? Facebook is broken.

I did this the second time with another useless post and got some engagement with likes. I spent $1 for that.

WHY DID I DO THIS?

I just wanted to get my feet wet. Bow!

I will try to promote a more targeted post with a CPA offer next and see what results I can bring with only $1. YEAP! I am the $1 man. Hahah.
    Newbies be like, I don't have money for paid traffic. HAHAHAHHA!

See you around. :)

* P.S. Does anyone of you know how to track AWM offers with Bevo? Tnx
    = I kinda did it my way. Seeing if it works. XD

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    K and azgold like this.
  19. azgold

Depends on what platform they are, which subID formatting they use.

I find all that a challenge on the best of days. :)

20. EymardSiojo

Alright!

I made 1 campaign on facebook. I learned that I can't use images that have too many text.
    So, I changed my image to a plain image one with NO text just to get approved.

My targets are the ff:
    Interest: Bunch of stuff related to my niche :p

My budget? You might ask? $2.14. I will only run this for 1 day to get some initial data.
    I might add some more tomorrow if I see some potential. Oh yeah oh yeah!

The offer btw pays for $2 per email submit. I use Bevo to track it. I hope bevo will work with me on this. HAHAH!
    [​IMG]

Just 2 of them converts, then I am happy like a millionaire. HAHAH!
    BTW, for the domain, I get it for free. So, I haven't spent that much money since I started.
    Where did I get it? Secret. :ninja::ninja::ninja:

T J Tutor and azgold like this.
  21. azgold

I'm sure that @bevo ryan or @bevosteve will be happy to. :)

Top Resources

MI