The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Hype is real!

Working on beta 3 as we speak! Very close! Should i launch when ready or wait for tools hmmmmm!

Lauch it as a CPAFix.com V2 Beta, then you'll receive our feedback and opinions and then add the tools or even change some things here and there if needed. Only after beta advertise it like crap :D With the new lauch it will attract a lot of new people, so THINK (don't implement it yet :p ) about putting some sort of membership that allows us to advertise (much like in the warrior forum for example), or give access to sell in the category 'buy and sell' only for those that buy the membership (that will filter the ones that are selling crap). You can couple that with a referral system that allows us to get the membership 'A' if we get 5 (legit) referrals and the full membership if we get 10/20 referrals... I think that is a cool system for you to grow the forum and for us that won't have to pay 50$ or whatever for the membership.

I'm speaking a lot today... :p

All good things man, we will eventually have a "paid" membership section but this site will and always will remain free thats the beauty of it! However when we hit bigger numbers i will work on the paid side!

MI
Back