propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Hype is real!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by K, Apr 18, 2012.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

i just got the first draft of the new design - WHOA, this is going to blow your mind the site is looking AMAZING and working hard on the new features!

2. JohnCPAAlpha

JohnCPAAlpha Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Can't wait to see it!! I know it will rock!!

3. Parry

Parry Affiliate affiliate

How about releasing some screenshots eh? A trailer maybe.

4. K

I wanna keep it all wrapped up until ready then BOOOOOOOM!

:)

5. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

This will gonna be awesome!

6. CPAInfinitySteve

CPAInfinitySteve Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Can't wait to see how it looks.

7. K

looking amazing so far guys :)

8. mastermind97

mastermind97 Affiliate affiliate

9. Parry

Parry Affiliate affiliate

When is the D Day

10. K

No more than i month i hope - Design team working hard, programming team start next week and researching tools etc!

11. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

K gave me a walkthrough of the new design today and I gotta say, it looks awesome.

Screenshot:
    http://imgpxl.com/a/Wr

12. ImAdmirer

ImAdmirer Affiliate affiliate

Oh Luke! This is not fair - Tempting us to see the screenshot by giving link and yet not giving link :) ha ha

13. java

java Affiliate affiliate

will be awaiting this

14. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

Just 1 quick question (just to make sure...): are you going to remove the categories like they are now? I hope not because I like it the way it is, on the Warrior Forum it is a mess because into there goes questions, ppc, ppv, offline, seo etc. and some times it's confusing because for example, if I want to post a question rellated to SEO + CPA on the warrior forum do I post it on the SEO section or the CPA section? If I want to read about SEO + CPA do I search on the SEO category or the CPA category?? Those things are confusing for users and add a lot of unneeded complexity. To me the categorys are the thing that beat the warrior forum easily, don't change it :)

15. ImAdmirer

Maybe new categories or sub-categories could be added. Like 7Search or "Social Media Marketing" etc.

Regarding your "SEO + CPA" confusion, I feel even here you have the "General CPA Questions and Answers" section and the "Traffic and Content" section. So tell me where will you post your "SEO + CPA" question? In my view, if your question is based on SEO strategies, your thread goes into "Traffic and Content" and if your question mainly revolves around CPA, then "General CPA Questions and Answers" section is the right place.

16. david15923

I think I didn't explain myself very well... :p That question was towards the Warrior Forum where you have a CPA section with no sub categorys, and then there is another section called "SEO, PPC bla bla" and there are the 'general discussions'. My point was that as a user I am confused in what category should I post. And you can tell other users are confused by that because, for example, I see SEO questions on the 'general discussion' section, on the cpa section and on the seo section.

Don't want the new design to go that route, that's all. And maybe adding those sub-categories might be a good a idead, but it might also split too much the traffic. I think K will figure that out and will choose the best for the forum =D

17. K

Forums will be staying the same, in addition

PPV and PPC will be split
    Social Marketing will be added along with Advertisers forum!

:)

18. ImAdmirer

How about a separate sub-forum for case-studies?

19. K

I personally think they are best within their category - so if you want to learn ppc, you have one place to go - ppc!

20. david15923

If you click on the red case study icon it will show you every case study. No need for a sub-forum i think :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed