The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Hunger Man

HATUEY BERRIDO

affiliate
I am 50 years old; a customer service provider without a job. I am looking for a stable income through internet marketing so I can have the propper time to raise my children and serve the kingdom of God here on earth and serve the needed here in USA and in Dominican Republic. I am asking for help.

I am asking for someone to please help me, take me by the hand and show me how to do affiliate marketing and CPA marketing which I have heard have helped many ones earn a stable Income.

My wife almost die this past week of a Hepatic Abcess and you can imaging the hospital bill.

Please help me succeed. I am begging: Please help me.

I know there is someone there that will understand and will have mercy of someone like me and will be move to help me.

May God bless you all and keep you,

The Hunger Man
hatueyberrido@gmail.com
USA

I am 50 years old; a customer service provider without a job.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @HATUEY BERRIDO !

There has been a large influx of Newbies in this industry as the result of financial instabilities in the work force all over the world. You are not alone. We have many here that have started their new businesses with great success after joining our community while facing insurmountable challenges.

I am looking for a stable income through internet marketing so I can have the propper time to raise my children.

Stability for all of us is the result of lot's of study, implementation, failures, and successes. It's no different than any other field of business. You and your family will benefit from the rewards once you have built the foundation of your new business.

I am asking for someone to please help me, take me by the hand and show me how to do affiliate marketing and CPA marketing which I have heard have helped many ones earn a stable Income.

This is a common error in thinking among Newbies. Many come into the field of Internet Marketing thinking they will become instant successes by finding a successful individual that will give them personal one on one training and winning campaigns for free. This never happens for many reasons that I won't detail here, but you need to know that it wouldn't do you any good anyways. You have to have a level of skill, a reasonable budget, and a clear understanding of the industry before you can possibly begin to take advantage of one on one training from a professional in the field.

Now here is another truth, perhaps the most important truth for you to understand and adhere to, this forum has not one expert, not two, but rather thousands of individual experts here to help you. The absolute truth is that everything, and all the experts you could want, are right here in this forum. Therefore, consider this forum as the one on one personal instructor you seek.

My wife almost die

We all have great empathy for those that face such difficulty and tragedy, however, keep in mind that we all face such challenges in our lives. We wish your wife a speedy recovery and look forward to you, your wife, and your kids enjoying a healthy, wealthy, and wise future.

Please help me succeed. I am begging. I know there is someone there that will understand and will have mercy of someone like me and will be move to help me.

You must help yourself, and others will lend a hand. If you are ready for this, then you must do for yourself in order for others to support you in your efforts. Here some beginning goals you need to achieve in order to make this happen most efficiently:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Begin by studying our WIKI to get familiar with the tools, areas of marketing, and other resources. Then start researching the areas of the forum that will help you decide what type of marketing you will begin with. Do the same for selecting a tracker, a vertical, and a traffic source.

You can do this, keep yourself active in the forum asking lots of questions. Remember that "taking action" is the most important mantra for you every day you are doing this.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

MI
Back