The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

The hidden gem that will massively increase your CPA earnings

JasonWestwick

affiliate
Over the years I have seen many people ask and debate about the most important factor in creating a successful campaign in CPA and how to develop and maintain long term success. There are many varying opinions from SEO, Traffic, List building, squeeze pages, e.t.c.

One of the most critical factors in your CPA success is always left out and I promise you if you work on this starting today you will see a huge increase in traffic, conversions and ultimately MONEY!

So what is this hidden gem that most people overlook. It's simple the keys to your success in CPA lie with your Affiliate Manager (AM)

THat is it, believe it or not your AM is going to be one of the most important people in the internet marketing world. This individual is like a spy, an industry insider who holds all the clues and facts about making massive amounts of money through CPA. Think about it, your AM handles hundreds of affiliates from individuals making $20 a month to those making $20,000 a month and more. He has information on what campaigns are converting, the startegies that are converting right now, the best traffic sources.

You need this information, start to build a relationship with your AM, call him once a week minimum, let him know what campaigns you are thinking of running, ask him his opinions, ask him what is converting, ask him about his life, build rapport. By opening up and asking questions and being in contact regularly it will display that you are serious and willing to take your earnings to the next level. Your AM is there to help you do that.

Later on in your career when you are making thousands of dollars a day your AM will be able to offer you exclusive offers the network keep held back from the rest of their affiliates and you will also be able to negotiate higher commision payouts for offers.

Start building your relationshipwith your AM today, get them on the phone, get them to open up, become their friend, I assure you the info you learn will be invaluable to your future success.

Good luck.

Re: The hidden gem that will massively increase your CPA earning

Couldn't agree more man - i actually made a post like this awhile back! It's so important i talk to all mine each day and some I'm great friends with.

Good point Jason. Building a solid relationship with your AM is critical.

I find that if you start pushing traffic to any offers then you can talk to your AM about even a little pay bump right away. They want your business and will do whatever they can to keep it, remember that!

Most the AMs are unreachable but of course they're very busy. I think they look at whether you're a $1000-a-day guy and then decide to respond to your IM ;-).

But yes if your AM is with you then it's your current income X 10 after he gives you a few tips. Great post!

Most the AMs are unreachable but of course they're very busy. I think they look at whether you're a $1000-a-day guy and then decide to respond to your IM ;-).

But yes if your AM is with you then it's your current income X 10 after he gives you a few tips. Great post!

I think after some networks made the change to keeping their AM's on as long as possible that more people started to join those networks. Even if I can't reach them on AIM I really like it if they can reply to an e-mail within an hour or two. Of course if it's 2 a.m. in the morning I do have some exceptions but they get props if they can help me at that time lol.

I find that if you start pushing traffic to any offers then you can talk to your AM about even a little pay bump right away. They want your business and will do whatever they can to keep it, remember that!

Absolutely true, you should never simply accept standard network payouts, networks always have a lot of wiggle room and can offer a bump that will significantly increase your margins and profit line.

If you're running a lot of profitable traffic then it can even pay to go direct with an advertiser, cut out the middleman and see payout increase exponentially, I've done this and had payouts with a network at $5 go to $12 when working direct with an advertiser.

Absolutely true, you should never simply accept standard network payouts, networks always have a lot of wiggle room and can offer a bump that will significantly increase your margins and profit line.

If you're running a lot of profitable traffic then it can even pay to go direct with an advertiser, cut out the middleman and see payout increase exponentially, I've done this and had payouts with a network at $5 go to $12 when working direct with an advertiser.

How do you advice getting in contact with the advertiser?

First off ensure you are doing big volume, I'm talking 4 figures a day, anything less than that and they wont even look at you.

Many advertisers have in house affiliate programmes, simply contact them through their affiliate application or contact us page with your affiliate ID details and where you are currently running. If they are happy with the quality of your leads then you can usually strike up a better deal than with a network, it's a win/win for everyone, you both cut out the middleman (network) so both sides will ultimately earn more from a conversion.

Again, you must be doing big numbers for them to even consider wotrking with you direct.

Didn't knew that :) I'll have to explore this because I talk to my AM and ask him questions but never asked for a higher payout, but it's worth trying :)

great post. you nailed it.

I just got into Black Cat CPA network It's new the owners are CPA marketers so they want to show there affiliates how to make it with CPA. This is the brake I have been looking for the better I do the more they make I have Skype on 24/7 and I'm in contact with them all the time This the best way for me to succeed with CPA....

Cool post I shall definately put this on my to do list when I start pushing offers in any networks.

Hello Jason, this was very insightful and will help me on my quest to earning a living in CPA. I'm learning a lot here and this peice was great Thank You. I have a question, if you were getting started how would you run your first campaign?

Hi my friends I'm new to this cpa but one thing I have been very clear is that the relationship with the manager is essential, especially a degree of sincerity, we must not forget that the manager is also to make money as we

Nice tip. I'm going to attend Spoken English classes. ;)

MI
Back