The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

The Giant Leap is falling down...

Hey everybody,
I would like to give an update on my journey so far and share the results of some of the verticals I have ran in these months.
Few days ago, I got my first wire payment from W4 into my bank account.

vxleh.jpg

Verticals:
I am mainly doing PPV.
Dating: Tried and tested my fair share of dating offers with close to no or little results. Will pause for the moment and try others until I master to create a landing page and thought of an angle to penetrate it.

Insurance: I have got an offer which gives me profit at first but slowly no more conversions until the costs = to the payout and in late Aug the advertiser reduce the payout of that offer by 35% and I pause it.

Telecommunications: I have got a profitable campaign until it got paused last week and presumed to be pause for the rest of the year.

Beauty/Skincare/Health/Wellness: Yet to find a successful conversion in this vertical.

eCommerce: Burnt my campaign budget in no time.

Biz Opps: Got few quick conversions in quick succession but as usual no more conversions for the rest of the days/weeks till it reaches cost = payout

Loans/cash advance: Reach campaign budget with no conversions or perhaps I need to allocate a bigger budget for this campaign to have a fair test and the targets are expensive to start with. Probably pause for now to try others.

Diet/Weightloss: Still trying.

Software downloads: Gave me a fair amount of proceeds which contributes to the above 1st wire payment but inconsistent conversions. More like hoping for conversions to happen rather than you are given assurance that this is a profitable campaign.

Travel: Tried and burnt my budget in no time.

Sometimes spent a lot of time to get target URLs research (I use google mainly), only to find that those targets have close to zero to no traffic, it can get quite disappointing. And for some offers, the targets got from google search is just subdomain...any advice?

My results so far.
35k7dpz.jpg

Any veterans, super affiliates, gurus...if you have any advice or suggestions on the above. Feel free to let me know, PM me or contact me.
If you wish to have a company in this journey or make acquaintances, some friends in this arena, or you are more or less at the same stage of the journey, feel free to PM me or chat. Thank you.

Hey everybody,
I would like to give an update on my journey so far and share the results of some of the verticals I have ran in these months.
Few days ago, I got my first wire payment from W4 into my bank account.

You've got revenue and that means you are on the right track. Keep ,moving forward, don't give up. You simply need to refine your campaigns. The members will have good advice for you on this.

Any veterans, super affiliates, gurus...if you have any advice or suggestions on the above. Feel free to let me know, PM me or contact me.
If you wish to have a company in this journey or make acquaintances, some friends in this arena, or you are more or less at the same stage of the journey, feel free to PM me or chat. Thank you.

It's more appropriate to have the members engage you in this thread instead of taking the conversation to private chat. The forum is about sharing and learning from one another and there is a lot you have done so far that other members will learn from. The members will also learn from the advice you receive about these campaigns with the responses you receive here.

hi tjtutor,
thanks for the encouragement and totally agree with you on the view that this forum is for sharing.
just thought to make more like-minded friends in this industry and to reach out.
surely will make more sharings in this forum threads.

MI
Back