The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The FOOTBALL(soccer) Thread!

Dortmund was just disappointing. Now I'm solely for THE REDS, YNWA!!
How do I do these emojis on Skype?

Great game, we were unlucky not to take the win back home.

Bring on Thursday! YNWA!

How do I do these emojis on Skype?
Choose a contact who also has a skype account, then go to the EMojis bottom right, scroll the EMojis down to Humans and Animals, you will find Kloppo & Co among them
Kult-Klopp.gif

Great game, we were unlucky not to take the win back home. Bring on Thursday! YNWA!
Yup, they would have even deserved it. BVB not good at all, but caution, the Reds may not be careless in the second leg! YNWA!

I am not that much fun of football but just going through this thread has enlightened me a lot. It has given me an opportunity to be able to no more of what is coming up this weekend. Just want to know also what it takes for me to be like a die hard fun of football. I am a fun of Barcelona though I do not know even a few players apart from messi and neymar.

I can't actually believe it, BUT.....I'm going to the game tonight :)!
Wow, envy!! + @ The Reds, don't forget to spank the butt of the disappointing BVBs :) YNWA!
More details to follow, be sure to add me here for updates tonight! @Marc
added with an old BO account. (Have to rearrange all my social stuff this year.)
But will definitely follow the match via live stream.

apart from messi and neymar.
Not to forget Suárez. Either he bites by goals, or by teeth :D

What a magic night, football at its finest!!
Congrats to the Reds, walk on the road to Basel, YNWA!

Pics of the anticipated final:

The-Winning-Goal.gif
Passion-Motivation.gif

The Winning Goal .......................................... Passion & Motivation

"... one of my greatest ever nights on this planet! ... I’ve never seen Anfield erupt so much!"
→ You’re speaking in superlatives :)
"Even Andy... was chanting his head off" → Greetings @Andy Haskins, I miss him here :(

This was the moment I knew Liverpool will win, when Tuchel brought Ginter:
LFC-BVB-png-440x100.png

Btw, the best yt-summary I could find so far:

I still have an Alan Hansen vid of the 2014 Brazil match, but it’s hard to follow his Liverpool slang. YNWA!

"... one of my greatest ever nights on this planet! ... I’ve never seen Anfield erupt so much!"
→ You’re speaking in superlatives :)
"Even Andy... was chanting his head off" → Greetings @Andy Haskins, I miss him here :(

This was the moment I knew Liverpool will win, when Tuchel brought Ginter:
LFC-BVB-png-440x100.png

Btw, the best yt-summary I could find so far:

I still have an Alan Hansen vid of the 2014 Brazil match, but it’s hard to follow his Liverpool slang. YNWA!

Sick looking game.

The annual revival of an old thread:

Klopp runs into the CL :) YNWA-LFC is finally back where they belong :)

Klopp-CL.jpg

My Bayern achieved the full hand :) the 5th championship in a row, the 27th overall :)
The final table with the international qualifiers:

Abschlusstabelle-2017.png

MI
Back