The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The FOOTBALL(soccer) Thread!

You can thank us for Suarez, hopefully he returns home to Anfield soon.
You have no idea how grateful I am for him. I had some arguments with my friends because of him and I`m glad that I was right: he`s back in his top form and of course, he`s back on the top of the goalscorers table.

2-1 win in the weekend for Barcelona.
We`re top of the table and the good news are that we are one match down.
Go MSN!
Looking forward to meet MSN in the CL. If RR (aka Robbéry aka Robben & Ribéry) are fit, it will be a hot dance again.

Btw, great to have a Barça fan here. We still need an Italian and a Frenchman, then AffiliateFix will cover all the five major leagues:
Premier League
Ligue 1
Primera Division
Seria A
Bundesliga

You can thank us for Suarez, hopefully he returns home to Anfield soon.
If he bites again, Jürgen Klopp will be happy to grab him for free ... :)

Looking forward to meet MSN in the CL. If RR (aka Robbéry aka Robben & Ribéry) are fit, it will be a hot dance again.

Btw, great to have a Barça fan here. We still need an Italian and a Frenchman, then AffiliateFix will cover all the five major leagues:
Premier League
Ligue 1
Primera Division
Seria A
Bundesliga

If he bites again, Jürgen Klopp will be happy to grab him for free ... :)

It will be an interesting clash. But first we have to beat Arsenal and Juventus (not so easy matches)
BTW, Suarez did it again this weekend :affiliatefix:

This season is great, really expected Leicester to fade away by now but they're not showing any signs of it. Check out Vardy's goal from last night if you've not seen it, superb.

Being a Spurs fan I'm hoping we can keep our form up as well and it'll be a nice close finish to the season. Hopefully Arsenal fade away as usual so it's a 3 way race.

K, honestly, I think we might. You never know the way this season is going. I'm sure that I'll be watching them beat Barcelona at the Camp Nou soon!;)

I could nothing else do than just 2 hrs sleeping.
From this point of view relaxing 90 minutes.

Hope boring van Gaal slowly begins to sing "Time to say Goodbye".

I'm hoping he stays for a while, this is going to take some recovery to turn that team around. It's amazing how lifeless they all look on the pitch.

Yeah rubbish game, lets just hope we do it in the second leg!
Sure thing next week. Augsburg is a newcomer and still too inexperienced,
but cult Kloppo was already in a CL final ;)

I'm hoping he stays for a while, this is going to take some recovery to turn that team around. It's amazing how lifeless they all look on the pitch.
Yeah, but I guess he will not be able for that.
He managed to shut down Bayern within only half a year. Why should he do other w\ ManU.

Last edited:
What a hammer in today's Europa League draws:
Dortmund meets Liverpool, Kloppo's former BVB vs Kloppo's LFC (04-07).
I think Dortmund will make the race. (Sorry K :()

Cannot wait for the game...counting down the hours....
Believe me, me and many others, too!!

two great clubs but come on your red men! YNWA!
Sorry K, but despite YNWA, Hummels, Gündogan, Reus, Aubameyang & Co can bite very hard...

It would be important for the Reds playing internationally also next season to see more of these top games ;)

Last edited:
Have you seen the Jürgen Klopp emoticon on skype? Unbelievable...
Yeah, awesome! Seems, the skype designer is a LFC fan. I'll bring them as gifs.

Here we are, short and sweet :) and in the order of Skype.
Henderson ...... Sturridge ..... Coutinho ..... Kult Klopp
Jordan-Henderson-14.gif
Daniel-Sturridge-15.gif
Philippe-Coutinho-10.gif
Kult-Klopp.gif

[img credits: skype]

Last edited:
banners
Back