The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The fixers from the Philippines Good?

still kicking and alive here.

i have a good number of friends on the hardest hit area of the Typhoon. I haven't had the chance to talk with them yet because the communication lines are still down but I heard from other friends that some survived the ordeals.

The situation in the most affected areas is very bad. You know, our country is not that rich compared to western countries so, the supply of government support is very limited. Thanks to other countries aid, we are having enough funds to give to the affected areas.

The typhoon destroyed the provinces. Literally. Leaving others no food, no shelter, no life.
Luzon, or the city part, where I am in, are not that affected. But the lower part are destroyed.

Actually, I am shocked about the peoples reaction about what happen to them.

PH is the door to Asia, so it is so normal to have typhoons like this. We have this every single year. Lots of them, so Pinoys should be accustomed by this, but as in the news, they are like wild persons that will do anything to get food, even to steal and kill. I think.

Maybe, people this days are very dependent to our government. The sad thing is that our government don't have enough money to cover this.

But, like as past typhoons and event. Filipino's are strong. It is just a wake up call to us to take care our environment.

Thanks guys for the concerns. :)

MI
Back