The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

The Easy Way To Get Approved For Affiliate Networks???

WolfGangCain

affiliate
Hello,

I am looking for some advice and help to getting approved for some affiliate networks or what affiliate networks I should register with to get offers. I find many of the managers require a substantial amount of information to approve.

example:

Nice to meet you!
**********, an account manager.
Please contact me to approve your account. Thank you.
sorry that newbie and monthly revenue below $1000 are not allowed here now.
Also, please kindly answer the following questions:

1. what is your traffic source?
2. what is your daily budget?
3. What other networks do you work with?
4. Could you send me a screenshot of your monthly earning history in other networks?(must have)
5. How long have u been in mobile marketing ?
6. You work in company or self-employed?
7. Which offer you promote well before?
8. What kind of offers do you want to promote for our company?
9. Where will you display our campaigns?

Now I understand that these affiliate mangers must monitor who they are allowing access to and quality control is needed. But for myself who is working on a tight budget but highly motivated and ready to start testing, I don't have much results to show. Im posting this to seek what Affiliate Offer Networks don't require much requirements but also offer good converting offers as well.

Regards

I've never had an AM tell me that $1000 revenue was required. Perhaps you should try a different network.

Above all else, be honest with the network. That is critical. Also, don't hesitate to call after submitting your application (give them time to get and read it) to show that you are a real person and eager to work with them. Don't go overboard, just call to discuss.

There are networks that will work with newbies. We have one here in the forums that specializes in that, actually. Look for posts by @cpateacher. He takes on newbies and teaches them while they run campaigns. He has a thread that is devoted to accepting affiliates.

Edit...Just read your post again and noticed you're looking at starting with mobile, so highly recommend that you read everything by @cashmoneyaffiliate in this forum. He is a mobile master!

Also, if you decide to join The Dojo, there is thread to help you expedite your application to a network.

Last edited:
Agree with @azgold
Try another network and be honest, your honesty will help AM to understand your level and share with you some proper offers.

We have many mobile offers and do not require $1000, so you may ping me. Hope we can start nice cooperation!

Agreed with @azgold & @Dispply

Most networks will ask you a few question to understand your profile and therefore prepare the best offer proposal for you.

@Kimia we also have a couple of questions in our signup process, however none are binding in terms of volume, they just give us insight into what strategy would be best for you, its a one-on-one process with affiliates so, like Dispply mentioned, any honest detail will help us give you the best service.

Last edited:
Thank you @azgold @Dispply @MarinaKimia !! , Im still stuck on taking action. Which from everything Ive read and studied this last year is the first common problem when entering the affiliate marketing industry. I guess my biggest worry is dumping thousands into campaigns and not making conversions.

I will contact these networks and see whats best for me. I got approved to AffiliateMob and my AM has been very helpful through the process. Now I need to figure out how and what program/site to use for LP/Squeeze creation. If I wanted to make my own fully custom LP without using online builder such as InstaPage etc... whats good way??

Thanks Again!!

Thank you @azgold @Dispply @MarinaKimia !! , Im still stuck on taking action. Which from everything Ive read and studied this last year is the first common problem when entering the affiliate marketing industry. I guess my biggest worry is dumping thousands into campaigns and not making conversions.

I will contact these networks and see whats best for me. I got approved to AffiliateMob and my AM has been very helpful through the process. Now I need to figure out how and what program/site to use for LP/Squeeze creation. If I wanted to make my own fully custom LP without using online builder such as InstaPage etc... whats good way??

Thanks Again!!

Congrats on getting accepted!

You're right, taking action is a common obstacle when you first get into this game.

You likely will spend more than you gain initially ($) but it's not a loss, it's an investment because you're collecting data. So, make sure that you have a tracker in place, so you can study it and figure out what's going on with your traffic. Also, if you use a squeeze/landing page, don't forget to add your tracking link.

Re your lander, if you can write code or want to outsource your landing pages, that's fine, no problem. You will need to upload them to your server, rather than have them hosted on Adsbridge or whatever. Make sure they're responsive if you're going to run mobile offers. I'm not 100% sure but I think that's html5 or bootstrap.

@WolfGangCain You just describe, explain in details. No need to follow Just official formalities. Just Be out of the box and express yourself, expertise, past experience, proof [if you have ] target etc etc. You have to proof that you are devoted to yours work & very serious. You are not just another average guy.

If you can do so, you can win everywhere.

MI
Back