The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The difference between 7search and Adwords traffic

Jaded Affiliate

affiliate
In what way does the traffic of these 2 PPC sources differ? I know google ads show up in the SERPS and on sites that are running adsense.

I'm curious as to where 7search ads show up. I'm hoping they aren't those crap pop up ads you see on a heavily infected computer...as a computer tech I remove those annoying ads all the time. I can't imagine anyone in their right mind clicking on those.

I'm asking because I'm about to dump a 100 bucks into 7search and I want to know if it is worth it.

Thanks

Actually it's depending on the traffic type and people's choice. Some people like pop ads as because the offer they are looking will found on those ads. But in most of the case they don't like it. That is why some untargeted click are coming from. I suggest you to try media buying. This is working like a charm.

It's been a few years since I last used 7Search, but generally speaking their traffic converted at a much lower rate than Google AdWords traffic did. And worse yet, their campaign management tools are way more rudimentary and nowhere near as sophisticated as Google AdWords, so you aren't able to refine your traffic by blocking various sources, or using more complex negative keyword lists and negative keyword match types to tweak things for better performance.

At the same time I was using 7Search, I was also using the now defunct Miva as well as Ask.com and LookSmart. These were our "tier 2" campaigns which we tried to make profitable, and did to some extent, but the volume they sent us wasn't always worth the effort to manage them. Often times the money we were spending on 7Search would have been better spent on Google or Bing.

But at the same time, we didn't like putting all our eggs in one (or two) baskets with just Google and Bing, so we were frequently testing out the smaller networks too to see if anything worked for us.

7search traffic is low cost, low converting and low quality(tire 2, tire3). On the other hand, google AdWords traffic are high pricing, high converting and high quality. Now if your networks allow tire1 and tire2 traffic then 7search is best. On the other hand if not then try Bing ads. Bing ads has low-quality traffic but high converting.

MI
Back