Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Bitcoin, Litecoin thread....

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So who has some? Who's going to invest etc?

I had one of the first accounts on MTGox, but the site got hacked and we had to delete our accounts - I wonder If I still could log in hmmm

I read somewhere else on the forum that Jay has some... I feel like I may be to late to the party on this one... what does everyone think is going to happen with them ultimately?

2 years ago I met someone on a forum that was just starting to mine for bitcoins, he said that it will get big. I wasn't interested and currently I lost contact with him, but last time I talked to him, he had few hundred coins(this was 1 year ago). I don't know if he sold them or he still has them, but he may got rich because of this.

Also, litecoin few months ago was just a few cents...

I think it's still too risky, but if you love taking risks, you can invest a few k's in litecoin...personally, I won't.

I know a few Black hat guys building them up and up and not all in a legit way either!

There is a whole bunch of pro hackers all of them are into them they keep telling me to get on the wagon
with them but I haven't.

I think they are not cashing in yet !

Surely tho it's a no brainer? They sell for say $100 - purchase say 10 and sell them when they hit $150 to $200?

You're doubling your money overnight? no?

You gonna invest anything K? I'm thinking about putting $50 or so into Litecoins for fun. I know some guys that bought and mined them when they were at 10 cents each. He made $10,000 in a short period of time.

You gonna invest anything K? I'm thinking about putting $50 or so into Litecoins for fun. I know some guys that bought and mined them when they were at 10 cents each. He made $10,000 in a short period of time.

Yes thinking of making a litecoin investment - where can I buy them?

MI
Back