The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The best criteria and method to select offer in Peerfly to promote with PPV.

zerofactor101

affiliate
Hi Luke,
I am trying to select offer to promote with PPV.
Not sure if I am doing it right, I read from other post that I should promote PPV using direct link, if I the offer has conversions, than I will try to create landing page.
But till now I have tried about 20 offers but none are successful, only 2 offers with direct link have 2-5 conversions and the offer stop converting!

Could you also point out the criteria or methods to select offer in Peerfly's offers list to promote with PPV direct link?

Thank you in advance and best regards.

The best thing you can do to learn the tricks to being successful with PPV is spying on what your competition is doing. This is the case with most traffic sources.

A great tool to spy on your competition with other PPV affiliates is BoxOfAds:
https://www.boxofads.com/

What PPV network are you using?

Over what timespan have you launched those campaigns?

A landing page on LeadImpact is pretty important. Their pop is not that big so a direct link will usually end up causing all the important features of the advertiser's landing page to not by visible. You can download their adware and check out what your ad looks like at: http://luke.am/adware (it's adware so you will see pop ups)

It's also important that you take steps to analyze and optimize your campaign. Putting an affiliate link in a box, paying $1,000, and pushing a button has never resulted in good results for me.

I have tested 40+ offers now with each offers runs about 3-7 days and all failed.... each offer I spend about $30-50
i read in a group to use direct linking, if there is conversions than will create landing page.
I also only bid on highly targeted URLs which manually gather from google, alexa and some other similar sites...

Would you recommend a bidding strategy and in which stage I should drop the offer and move on.

I have tested 40+ offers now with each offers runs about 3-7 days and all failed.... each offer I spend about $30-50
i read in a group to use direct linking, if there is conversions than will create landing page.
I also only bid on highly targeted URLs which manually gather from google, alexa and some other similar sites...

Would you recommend a bidding strategy and in which stage I should drop the offer and move on.

I would not drop the offer until AT LEAST testing it with a basic landing page, you need to remember the people your advertising to on LI probably see pop ups at least once a day.

any offer will convert just be careful when you collect keywords using keyword planner and urls manually from google!

banners
Back