The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold The All in One Incentive Network List

Most networks, whether they're Performa or not, use other network links, believe me. But, at Campaign Creatives, if we can't get an offer directly from an advertiser we will get it from the network that's the only one authorized to distribute it, much the same way as Commission Junction is the only one authorized to distribute the offers they have. So if you're not an affiliate with CJ, you have no choice but to get it from a network that's running it. That's not necessarily a bad thing as long as the offer isn't 3 or 4 levels down from the advertiser. We get our offers from the source distributor as much as possible and have always done that since we opened more than 3 years ago. For the first 2 years we used the HasOffers platform and only switched to Performa to make it easier for ShiftCode site owners to add our offers because our main area of focus is incentive GPT sites.

Yes, that's true. I wasn't specifically talking about CampaignCreatives. I'm a publisher there but never really used it since I gave up on shiftcode networks when all I used to use was perfoma networks. Had too many non payments, or late payments. The site got too big to handle with Net30 so I only use Networks who can give weekly payments, I do use a few networks that are still net 30 and net 60 though. Just had a very bad experience with perfoma networks. They all look the same to me and the redirects are unbelievable. I'm in the processes of opening my own Network actually (Non - incentive based) using Cake Marketing. By far the best tracking software I've used as a publisher.

I know you weren't "specifically talking about CampaignCreatives," but I just wanted to point out that we do our research and make sure we're getting the best payouts for our affiliates and that we're getting our offers as direct from the advertisers as we can.

Hello,

Could you add RewardMint as one of the network too, we specialize in incent offers.

Thank you

Could you add Mobiklix to the list of networks? Most of our offers accept Content Lock and Virtual Currency and we have some exclusives as well! :)

Thank you!

would anbody be able to post postback setups for a couple of these offerwalls to be able to work on shiftcode? I think it's just stupid to have to pay $5 a network to have them installed.

Thanks for the SuperRewards mention!

Thanks so much for the mention of SuperRewards here guys, we're hoping to really stand out for you on customer service at the customer and user level (we handle all payment questions from users directly). Happy to answer any questions you might have about us!

Glad to see our Network is on the list. Blvd-Media has been around since 2009 and will be releasing a completely redesigned Offer Wall in the near future, so keep an eye or two out for it!

:]

Thanks so much for the mention of SuperRewards here guys, we're hoping to really stand out for you on customer service at the customer and user level (we handle all payment questions from users directly). Happy to answer any questions you might have about us!

Hi and Welcome to Affiliate Fix :)

Glad to see our Network is on the list. Blvd-Media has been around since 2009 and will be releasing a completely redesigned Offer Wall in the near future, so keep an eye or two out for it!

:]

A redesign sounds great. We use you guys personally and are happy with both the support and payment times however our members don't seem to do many offers from you guys so earnings are very low.

On the list guys I will be trying to set down some time to get the listed back up to the standard it should be over the next few days

Hi and Welcome to Affiliate Fix :)

A redesign sounds great. We use you guys personally and are happy with both the support and payment times however our members don't seem to do many offers from you guys so earnings are very low.

On the list guys I will be trying to set down some time to get the listed back up to the standard it should be over the next few days

We are hoping a new design will help users want to interact with the Tool a bit more. That plus many other improvements coming soon!

I have been approved for a couple offer walls....now I just need to figure out how to integrate them??

How long does it take to get paid on the offers?

I also get concerned that there is soooooooo much duplication - for instance I have some very high paying credit offers (incent ok).....I would rather use them
than the (same) credit offers on the offer wall

I also worry (that's me haha) that people will end up doing the same offer 2x or whatever....so much duplication

for those that use offer walls....how soon do you credit /pay people? I am afraid of more chargebacks due to dups etc on offer wall
also on offer wall - do you pay referral % on that or just on direct offers?

decisions, decisions.....please feel free to private message me too
thanks

banners
Back