The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling The Affiliate Marketing Mobile Blueprint: Volume 1

cashmoneyaffiliate

This product has now been replaced with a Mobile Immersion area on my blog.

Please visit www.cashmoneyaffiliate.com it includes a members area with exclusive content, guides and a help and support area for those wanting to succeed in mobile CPA marketing. I update it every week with new content.

You can also join my free facebook mobile mastermind group by Clicking Here

Last edited:
This product has now been replaced with a Mobile Immersion area on my blog.

Please visit www.cashmoneyaffiliate.com it includes a members area with exclusive content, guides and a help and support area for those wanting to succeed in mobile CPA marketing. I update it every week with new content.

You can also join my free facebook mobile mastermind group by Clicking Here

Last edited:
tracking tutorials in this?
ex. seting up Traffic Network + Offer Networking + propser/cpvlabs

postbacks etc tracking ids

this is the most confusing part of cpa for me thanks

tracking tutorials in this?
ex. seting up Traffic Network + Offer Networking + propser/cpvlabs

postbacks etc tracking ids

this is the most confusing part of cpa for me thanks

Unfortunately there are no tracking tutorials in this volume, i left this out due to fact that there are over 5 different tracking platforms out there and to cover them all thoroughly would take more time then i have at the moment.

Last edited:
Hello friends. I had the pleasure to get this 1 day early . I must say that cashmoneyaffiliate shows in this ebook allot of great information. You will be pointed what kind of offers works, what banners ,landing pages etc. The info's inside should get you a nice start into mobile market, and to be honest with you guys i thought the book will sell for more then 150 $ , so at this price it will be a mistake not to buy it.
This is my point of view and i am not a noob in affiliate marketing. I am doing decent money in adult world but now with the help of cashmoneyaffiliate i am able to dive into mobile also !

I am a completed noob.. Is that free guide dated 2012 still relevant? :) i want to buy your ebook but i need some basics to begin with so asking.

Got the guide. Have been reading just a few pages (I like to read at night).
Guys, at this price, the guide is totally worth it. Don't even think of it if you really want to go into the mobile space.

If you're lacking experience on how to do CPA, what's tracking, affiliate networks, landing pages, FTPs and more, you'll find some good information here in the forums.

Or just start your follow along and let many affiliates help you to get started or solve your barriers.

Awsome Ebook,
already purchase this, I am not the new one who work in Mobile campaign, at least 1 years experience in Mobile campaign, I still need it
the ebook show me some different angle and approach
it open new idea

thanks Buddy

Securing my purchase within the hour. I'm new to Mobile Marketing, but I cannot and will not allow that one small truth to hold me back.

Thanks for releasing this.

EDIT: Purchased!

Last edited:
I'm nearly finished with this Blueprint (for the first read), and something that I read, 2 eBooks ago, JUST clicked, and in a major way!
I can hardly wait until I can start testing this stuff, but I made a committment to myself that I'll go through your complete eBook, prior to taking any action towards this.
I believe the biggest nugget I've received from all of my studying, on the subject of Mobile Marketing, is to pay attention to detail.
I'm excited!!!

wanna buy it soon since it seems really interesting...

but I have few questions:
1. I have No experience at all in mobile marketing but in internet and affiliate marketing I have some experience and I wanna get into the mobile zone- is this ebook good for me?
2. by the book what is the minimum investment needed to start?
3. is there a step by step guide in this ebook?
4. how long is this ebook and are there videos included too?

thanks in advance,
Chen

Im still amazed this is your first ever ebook and the information is priceless!

You could literally pick this up, read it - put it into practise and make money!

if you want to learn mobile the right way, buy this now!

wanna buy it soon since it seems really interesting...

but I have few questions:
1. I have No experience at all in mobile marketing but in internet and affiliate marketing I have some experience and I wanna get into the mobile zone- is this ebook good for me?

thanks in advance,
Chen

Yes this ebook would be fine for you.

If you want to get started in mobile i would say the minimum investment is about $1000.
However if you have less than that you can still make it work, but i would strongly recommend you sign up with an affiliate network that has a low minimum weekly payout.

I show you what types of mobile offers are out there and there conversation flows, how to pick the best ones to promote, what type of landing pages and banners work for the most popular mobile offers, how to spy on your competition cheaply, there are also 3 full case studies and i also supply you with a list of very useful resources.

56 pages and 6,608 words. There are no videos included.

HEY! wel.... I GOT IT!...( i mean now the page works! made the payment nowwwww )

wanted to say.- hello to everybody. nice to meet ya'll. im Daniel- been in the mobile scene for an year now. on and of.
didnt reach my goals i had when i first started. but getting there. baby steps. (REALLY TINY BABY STEPS.)

SO cashmoneyaff.... i love the self improvement life. Tony Robbins. NLP and more.
and i followed you here (i kept low for while).
wanted to say all you case studies are inspireing and hopefull for me.
and one of my (almost) daily Ritual is going through your metiral here.
to make sure and stick and my head that its all possible.
just keep positive . keep grinding. and flexibbale. and i'll hit every goal i want.
so i want to give you a personal thank u for giviing me that feeling.

cant wait to read your book.!!!! wish u the best and alot :]

banners
Back