The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

that content must my blog to be approved by the cpa networks?

bosco

affiliate
Hello,
I want to promote CPA offers using PPC and PPV traffic
is a clear need for a blog or website to be more easily approved for cpa networks, I know that any content I can create my blog to be approved cpa networks aunue not using my blog to promote the offers.

Thanks guys

Re: that content must my blog to be approved by the cpa networks

You don't "need" a website ALTHOUGH it helps. You can use something similar like this and they'll aprove you (it's what I used): Hi! I am new to CPA and I want to start promoting offers with your network. At first I'll have x$ of budget to invest into PPV/PPC traffic, promoting email/zip submits. I'm very active on forum's such as bla bla forum, I've been reading a lot of info on the internet and also on your AM's blog (Lukepeerfly.com). I know how to track and how to optimize campaigns (eliminate keywords/sub id's that aren't converting), how to create landing pages, "bla bla bla".

Do you see what they want? They just want to know if you know how you promote an offer and than if you know how to turn it into profit. That's ALL. You can also talk about future "projects" like facebook, media buys, etc. and than explain how you are going to do it. Of course, saying you are a newb won't work for the network that are more harsh, BUT I've used this type of text on Peerfly, Maxbounty, Blamads, and 1 or 2 more and I got success. Good luck ;)

Like David said - you do not need a blog or site, you just have to be honest and tell exactly what you are going to be doing and back it up!

I think it would not hurt you create a blog, and if I may, about the contents, I'd suggest about the health or Technology. at least, the two themes that help me to be received in the CPA

Hi bosco. You can apply to join MaxBounty without a website (though most affiliates DO have one to submit for the application). But please do not use a script when you speak with your AM.

Just be honest - about your experience level, your plans, etc. One of the purposes of the initial interview process is for your AM to make suitable offer recommendations. If you use someone else's script, you will waste this time with your AM since they will be making suggestions based on false information. :)

Hi buddies,

thanks for all the answers, the truth is that if it is a forum where people are keen to help,

I've been honest all my life, I have the knowledge to get started in the world of CPA, and each day we learn new things, I still buy related training courses of CPA and participating in CPAFIX.COM , I will fight to enter Maxbounty and Peerfly, two of the best CPA networks, I hope in a short period of time in this forum to announce that I have been accepted in Peerfly and Maxbounty

Thanks for all your help friends

bosco

MI
Back