Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Testing out Mandrill by MailChimp...

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So my SendGrid account was maxed out for the last 3 months on my various sites so I decided to look for something cheaper.

Currently I send about 300k emails a month and with SendGrid they charge about $199 for that usage.

Mandrill quoted me about $60 - so why not try them eh?

So far so good - better stats, delivery and interface than SendGrid - looking forward to testing this out!

Yeah so far loving it - pay as you go is sexy and stats are far better than send grid!

So, so far Mandrill is 10x nicer than SendGrid - better interface, payments and so much cheaper - the reports are also so much nicer!

One more quick update, Price wise Mandrill takes the crown....My volume is roughly 300-400k emails a month.

On SendGrid that would be around $300, on Mandrill about $70

One more quick update, Price wise Mandrill takes the crown....My volume is roughly 300-400k emails a month.

On SendGrid that would be around $300, on Mandrill about $70

Yeah, recently I moved all my applications email delivery to Mandrill since i'll double the delivery volume next year. Their support is also pretty good.

It's SOOOOOO good - i'll be doing a proper review and walkthrough on the blog soon but it's so cheap and decent...love the pay as you go take also!

Screen Shot 2013-12-12 at 09.34.03.png

It's very simple to send out mass emails with this - so far sent around 100k and it's cost me less than $12 - amazing!

Sorry to keep upping this and I will do a write up soon but i've spent $30 in the last month on over 300k emails - on SendGrid that would be $200+

I love Mandrill!

That's quite an endorsement, K!

I did a search on AWeber vs Mandrill....I thought Mandrill was an autoresponder. After doing a little bit of reading, I'm not sure what it is. Apparently, it syncs/integrates with AWeber? I think I'm one of those who need to make good use of your tut when you post it!

I did a search on AWeber vs Mandrill....I thought Mandrill was an autoresponder. After doing a little bit of reading, I'm not sure what it is. Apparently, it syncs/integrates with AWeber? I think I'm one of those who need to make good use of your tut when you post it!

Mandrill is an infrastructure service for sending emails. It provides an API for developers/integrations with different services. It also provides SMTP services for sending emails. So if you have a PHP, Ruby, Python application and you want to send email to customers, Mandrill may be the best choice. For regular users that want to send emails to their list, MailChimp is the interface for sending emails with Mandrill. If you want to send emails with Mandrill by yourself, you need a 3rd party application that integrates with Mandrill API or SMTP.

To put it in simple terms, I have thousands of email addresses I can legally email to - for example on here alone I have nearly 13000.

My servers couldn't handle sending out 13k emails at once unless I fine tuned it and paid lots - so they basically provide you with whats called an SMTP server where you login to their servers and send the emails. It's quick, cost effective and you get great stats etc.

To put it in simple terms, I have thousands of email addresses I can legally email to - for example on here alone I have nearly 13000.

My servers couldn't handle sending out 13k emails at once unless I fine tuned it and paid lots - so they basically provide you with whats called an SMTP server where you login to their servers and send the emails. It's quick, cost effective and you get great stats etc.

Oh, okay, thanks! I actually sort of understand.

:) I just may get the hang of this stuff yet.

Hi,

There are many software and companies that can be easily found over the internet. But as per your needs you need to best speed and daily work to be done, also I'm pretty much sure that you might also be concerned about the delivery rates. Well I have tried many free stuff over the internet also many companies who are well know in the market. Allast I'm at the point where I could find all that I'm concerned about, such as IP rotation, Domain rotation, Live Reports ( Opens + Clicks + Deliveries + Bounces + Blocks) and Test Send + Spam test Feature is really nice. People how are well known in the market doesn't mean that they are performing correctly. Imailunlimited they are really amazing people, the SMTPs, Domains and IPs are clean and I have never found them on "Blacklist" as I have checked with many companies they provide blacklisted stuff to there users. I would recommend you to please do check Imailunlimited and I hope your all needs will be fulfilled by them.

Thank you!

MI
Back