The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Testing Budget

johnny9

affiliate
Hi I m new and i would like to check with you all pros how much do you normally test for you campaigns till you realize its not profitable and move on to a new campaign ??

Really depends on the offer and how crazy you are. All the top affiliates are crazy people.

For an offer that pays less than 1$, about 20$ would be a nice testing budget. The higher the payout, the bigger the required testing budget.

Really depends on the offer and how crazy you are. All the top affiliates are crazy people.

For an offer that pays less than 1$, about 20$ would be a nice testing budget. The higher the payout, the bigger the required testing budget.
Ahhhh ok than gona stop taking my pills!!

You need enough budget to get enough data in.... while I disagree with @captain47 $20 dollars is NOT enough..... you are not going to get enough data... now if @captain47 is talking $20 a day over like a 4-5 day period then I would agree with him just to get data in for 1 campaign start... but here is the thing @johnny9 it dont stop there.... now you got your data..... now you got to start split testing.....and that depends on how many more landers you gonna test!

since you have to test diff angles and cretives i would say 3 times what the offer pays
on the offers with less then $1 i would recommend $10

All depends on what you feel comfortable with if you were to lose it all. Like bountyhunter said you will want to ensure you get enough data to review at the end. You will want to rotate numerous banners and landers to see whats profitable for you and what gets the best cr% The use of subids will help you there.

Doing your research first will also help by seeing what other affiliates might be using. You could then use that for inspiration and put your own swing on it so you dont just rip someone else's work.

Just be sure to get the TOP converting offers to start with for your chosen vertical. Thats what us AM's are here for :) can also help with what sources and creatives have seen the most success too.

All depends on what you feel comfortable with if you were to lose it all. Like bountyhunter said you will want to ensure you get enough data to review at the end. You will want to rotate numerous banners and landers to see whats profitable for you and what gets the best cr% The use of subids will help you there.

Doing your research first will also help by seeing what other affiliates might be using. You could then use that for inspiration and put your own swing on it so you dont just rip someone else's work.

Just be sure to get the TOP converting offers to start with for your chosen vertical. Thats what us AM's are here for :) can also help with what sources and creatives have seen the most success too.
Thank you for sharing your wisdom :)

MI
Back