monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tell us your Highest Earnings in a day so far! ( Total Earnings in a day )

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by CPAEXPERT, Dec 18, 2015.

1. CPAEXPERT

CPAEXPERT Affiliate affiliate

Just wondering, how much you must have earned the highest in a day so far?

You can also mention your greatest loss ever!

Honest Answers Only :)

You can mention, what sort of campaign, what kind of traffic got you that money, and hours you worked for that campaign. Any little information will do..

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    K likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. vimaru

vimaru Affiliate affiliate

loss $300 lol.sad day

4. CPAEXPERT

why is that?

5. vimaru

vimaru Affiliate affiliate

i run my campaign with adnetwork and i haven't recieved any conversion

6. CPAEXPERT

there must be something going wrong...study your data...!

7. medvih

medvih Affiliate affiliate

Sorry to fill out with junk, I didn't get started yet. My first day in here. This is the start of a long journery to 1k a day. Will update this thread with the relevant information once I spend my first dollars.

8. ppcnewbie

ppcnewbie Affiliate affiliate

sry for offtopic:

LOL, there must definitely be something bad with your setup. Test your lander, you offers, the redirect, if the advertiser's page is up, etc. For example, I've read a thread where a guy complained about scaling a profitable campaign to another traffic source which he knew should also get profitable, ended up spending hundred of $$$ with no conversions. He thought everything was ok, till he checked his campaign setup and apparently, he didn't put "www" in the lander URL and because of how his DNS was setup, non-www redirected to an empty page :) Always, ALWAYS test your campaign first before launch.

Now, if you had everything setup properly and this is not the cause, it means there must be something wrong with that traffic, probably bot traffic mostly. Or the offer doesn't convert. Did you test this offer on another traffic source previously or you know others running same offer on that traffic source?

9. Yvon

Yvon Affiliate affiliate

$350 in one day. $100 spent. Ecommerce offer. Now this is real to me. So far have made $1,700. Got my first direct deposit today to my bank account. This is real!

10. ppcnewbie

ppcnewbie Affiliate affiliate

Nice, congratulations. How long did it take to get to this level since you started? Keep scaling up the campaign

11. Yvon

Yvon Affiliate affiliate

It took me about a 1 half to 2 months. I started with mobile marketing and pop up traffic, but it wasn't for me. I moved over to a high payout ecommerce product and use search ppc.

12. kmuffin

kmuffin Affiliate affiliate

$1.90, after starting yesterday and organic traffic

13. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

About $12,000

14. vickyjoe

vickyjoe Affiliate affiliate

$25 from Youtube.

15. Britishgent81

Britishgent81 Affiliate affiliate

Nothing, just getting started :(

16. Tim King

Tim King Moderator moderator affiliate

No profit as of yet, but I was chuffed at revenue of $6.30 (ROI -78.84%) in the last week. Getting there slowly.

17. obed

obed Affiliate affiliate

just started with my new surf website amazetraffic, spent about $700 in advertising and generating few sign ups, hope to increase with time

18. valdea

valdea Affiliate affiliate

spent $20, get $2,5. i just starting my affiliate journey last week

19. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I remember there was this single day a few months after joining a certain affiliate company. I was paid a total of $2000 in a single day for running the ads on a certain website for a single day. I could not even believe my eyes but trust me it all happened. I do say that there is always time for each one of us and when luck comes knocking at your doorstep, you barely will call it off. Looking forward for more like such days.

20. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Hi Vimaru. First i am very sorry for the fact that you may have made such a loss in a single day. To a marketer that is not just little money. I however just want to be curious and try to ask you if you can be able to share what are the things that you may have been doing that brought such a big loss to your business. It will help us be in a position of learning and avoid the mistakes once they do come up.

21. GrandCash

GrandCash Affiliate affiliate

17$ on RoaringCash.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI