The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

"Tell us about yourself"

Hi Justin,

Welcome to the forums. I'm curious what were you direct linking to? Isn't it hard to get direct linking approved on Facebook?

Anyhow I'm franklin and I've been in the game for the last 2 years. Had a lot of failed websites before that but I've finally built up 2 large websites that bring me in some good income. I do a lot of Facebook advertising but recently had my account banned because I used my girlfriends Paypal for payments, mine got limited. So yeah that sucks hahah. Trying to sort it out but so far no luck.

Hey Franklin,

Thanks for the warm welcome sir.

You can easily get direct linking approved on facebook if the offer seems very legit/not shady.

Heh, it's funny 'cause I just got done reading your reply in the $10k/month thread, and now here you are :)

I'm very impressed with the success you've achieved so far, especially in the amount of time that it took you.

Yes, facebook advertising is great; fun, easy to target your audience and it has tons of volume.

I'm sorry to hear about your account getting banned.

(Edit) I was direct linking to this cpa offer: Beyondtherack.com

Last edited:
I;m just going to use my girlfriends account now. It's a mission getting facebook to reactivate add accounts. Problem is they usually flag the page that was getting advertised :( That's all I'm worried about

You sure? Alright. I'm taking my Skype off so I don't get random Adds.
I don't want to post how to do it here in case facebook reads this thread, heh.

But for anyone else who wants to know [how to get back on your feet with facebook ads ] just let me know

Last edited:
I entered the affiliate marketing world in 08/2012. It's been a crazy roller coaster for me.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @monasco , we're happy to have you join us!

I think you will find that everyone that gets into this game has their fair share of roller coaster rides.

As you can see, laziness was a big factor that had kept me from reaching true success in this industry.

It is apparent to me that you don't have a plan and therefore you do not have a written goal to achieve. I watch Newbie after Newbie do this and they keep repeating the same indiscretions with their respective businesses. This is a business, treat it like a business. Businesses require a plans, goals, well defined practices. Without them, one never achieves anything significance. With a solid plan for your business, you have daily, weekly, monthly, and annual scheduled achievements to reach.

Today, I'm jumping back into the game, and I'm putting my all into it. I've just quit my full-time job and I do not look forward to another one.

Most all of us that have become well grounded in this industry mirror these thoughts, but we count on the many we must hire to embrace the job. A bit of conundrum to explain to an employee, but that's what the dream is for many, a job! For those of us committed to entrepreneurship, we must dance to a different tune.

Over the past year I've studied copywriting like a madman. Read many books on advertising and success and marketing. hope that it all pays off..

I wish I heard this from more Newbies in this industry, so few really take the time to get this skill under their belt. Kudos to you for developing your skills in writing.

This time, I'm hoping to network with other affiliates in my journey.

Change that from "I'm hoping to" to "I am now networking". This is an incredibly powerful aspect of our business.

Pleasure to meet you all. My name is Justin.

Great to meet you as well Justin!

Sounds like you ready to get into action and make things happen. We have an abundance of great marketers at every level willing to contribute guidance and recommendations to everyone willing to take action. This is the quickest way to succeed!

Let us know what guidance you require, what your goals are, and how you plan to get there!

Consider the DOJO! I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @monasco , we're happy to have you join us!

Thank you for your warm welcoming and taking the time to reply with your feedback on my short bio in this industry. It means a lot and I feel very invited here in this community, as should anybody else joining.

MI
Back