The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

telecommunications industry

Onbuka SMS

affiliate
I have been engaged in the telecommunications industry for many years, and I have a good understanding of SMS, voice and email

If you have any questions that confuse you or you need any help, you can leave me a message or ask me in other ways

I will do my best to reply to you, I hope I can help you

(Don't want any Internet troll nonsense)

If you have any questions that confuse you or you need any help, you can leave me a message or ask me in other ways

This is "sleight of hand".

Help members in the forums. Inviting them to contact you in other ways is just what a "wolf in sheep's clothing" says.

If you can contribute useful information, or opinion, in this forum you are more than welcome to.
But if you are going to try to solicit business here --there are rules here --DEAL WITH IT!

A good man also knows when someone wants to fleece his flock!

I've owned and operated businesses for more than 50 years and I have been in this business for over 20 years. I see the truth of your invitations to our members.

Play nice, help members in the forums, and don't insist on taking them off site or to private conversations to help them! The only reason to do that is to pitch them on your products, services, or funnels.

Last edited:
T J Tutor is right said. I also want to tell Play nice, help members in the forums, and don't insist on taking them off site or to private conversations to help them! The only reason to do that is to pitch them on your products, services, or funnels.

MI
Back