Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Teespring: Revenue source for almost any niche site

D

djbaxter

How To Make $1,000 With Teespring
By Lynn Terry
May 7, 2015

Teespring: Sell high-quality apparel with zero upfront costs and zero risk. We ship directly to buyers, you keep the profit.

you-had-me-at-bacon-tank-e1430991970230.jpg

Teespring is a cool site where you can create fun T-shirts at absolutely no cost to you, and sell them for profit. All you do is create a shirt using their images (or your own) along with your own sayings. It literally only takes a few minutes to set it up and start earning money!

The first time I sat down to sign up and create my first Teespring campaign, I expected it to take a lot longer than it did. I was pleasantly surprised at how quick and easy it was! I was also impressed with it as a fun new revenue source for my niche site.

This is the part I really wish I had known before I got started myself.

If you get referred in, you earn an extra $1 per shirt, up to $1,000 in extra profit. I totally missed out on that by signing up directly! Here's my referral link: http://teespring.com/invites/pn7mtm so YOU can earn that extra money.

By getting referred, we both earn an extra $1 on every shirt you sell. That's a nice win/win! And it's $1,000 you wouldn't have otherwise earned.

Read more...

MI
Back