The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

TeeSpring - First Campagins

C

Cavalier07

With all this talk about TeeSpring I thought I would give it a go and see what happens.

So i spent the morning playing around with TeeSpring and seeing what I could create/play around with. The niche I decided to use was Geeks/Ners/IT People which is a massive market.

I created a few t-shirt campaigns to see what can be done and have settled with 3 campaigns to start with:

Please Let Me Sleep - Limited Print | Teespring
Return on Investment | Teespring
Limited Edition - The End is Always Near | Teespring

After creating the campaigns I moved onto creating a Facebook Page to promote the T-Shirts and have started by inviting a lot of friends to the page and creating some initial posts.

https://www.facebook.com/Clothing4Geeks

To finish of I have started 2 different Facebook Ads which will be running for 24 Hours:

Campaign 1 - £10/day - CPC - Promoting the "The End is always near" T-Shirt
Campaign 2 - £10/day - CPM - Promoting the "Please Let Me Sleep" T-Shirt

Will update most likely on Sunday with the results of the first 2 campaigns. If you have any suggestions in the mean time let me know

Tom

Update 1

It's been a busy couple of days so here's whats been going on

Campaign Updates from initial post1

Both the ad campaigns finished.

Campaign 1 ended with the following stats:

CZg7y4X.png

Campaign 2 ended with the following stats:

s9ZrwC5.png

Updates since initial post

After reviewing the results I decided to run a competition instead giving away a £10.00 Amazon gift card, a bit of advertising on a few forums the post has had over 1200 views, 119 likes and 106 Shares so that seems to be a better way. The competition runs till the 15th so I'll see how it ends.

Statues are also set up for the next week just posting different pictures and trying to engage with the people who liked the page so far

Current Stats

`153 Likes
11.383 people reached so far this week

I'll provide another update in a few days

Tom

banners
Back