The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Teespring alternatives...

Hey Guys,

Gonna shamelessly plug my own company, got a dozen or so really large former Teespring guys onboard already and really believe were a great alternative to Teespring. Our website is getting a makeover so not much info on it, so email me for more information.

Advantages of using Teelaunch over Teespring

1. Lead Time- Your orders are shipped within 1-2 days after the customer orders their shirt. No waiting for campaigns to tip. Since we are located centrally in the United States, 90% of your customers will receive their shirts 2-3 days after printing.

2. Unlimited Colors- Digital Garment Printing allows you to use up to 11.5 million colors, giving you a HUGE advantage over Teespring and other screen printers who charge by the number of colors.

3. Huge Print Area- Our printers allow you to print up to 16x20.

4. Best Prices- We offer you the best price up front, no having to sell hundreds of shirts to reach a price where you can make money.

5. E-Commerce Cart Integration- By leveraging our shipping provider, Shipstation, we can process you’re orders in real time from all major e-commerce carts, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.

6. Durability- Our printing process and inks have been test washed over 50 times and still show the same bright vibrant colors as when it was first printed.

7. Production Capacity- Our printers have 1000s of excess t-shirt capacity per day, so even your busiest days won’t cause any delay in shipment.

8. Protect Your Designs- By not using Teespring, scrapers like Teeview can not determine how many shirts you’ve sold, protecting your designs from copycats.

9. T-Shirt Variety- You are only limited by your imagination, Teelaunch stocks over 1000 SKUs of T-Shirts, Hoodies, and Tanks.

10. Priority Support- When you talk to Teelaunch, you have a direct line to the owners of the company, no more waiting for days and days to get a response.

Thanks

Christopher

Hi Chris,

You have no registration gateway on the site that I can find. Are you trolling for successful shirt marketers only at the moment, or are you soliciting new members in general? I would love to see the site and how it functions, as would many others here as well.

T J

Thks for your anwser louisfr75. I just try to compare this company with teespring. And I saw that the layout and the designed tool's quite good. But in my opinion, there are two points :
1. End user is very lazy to click see more to see full description.
2. The base price is pretty higher than teespring.
Thanks and let me know your opinion.

Hi Alex,
Thanks for asking these questions.
1. The see more button has now disappeared. We now display the entire description. You are right. End users are very lazy !
2. The base price is higher than on TS yes. But you have to consider a few things :
_ In Europe, you sell in euros. A shirt is usually sold for 19€ (almost 26$).
_ Teezily's pricing remains flat. It doesn't depend on the number of colors you want to print. You can even go for super complex designs.
_ Europe is an untouched market. Ads costs are still low and ROI is still very good.

I hope you'll consider Teezily :)

Thks louisfr75,
_ Teezily's pricing remains flat. It doesn't depend on the number of colors you want to print. You can even go for super complex designs.
_ Europe is an untouched market. Ads costs are still low and ROI is still very good.

These information's very helpful. I will try first campaign with Teezily . Let see.

Thks louisfr75,

These information's very helpful. I will try first campaign with Teezily . Let see.

Thks for your anwser louisfr75. I just try to compare this company with teespring. And I saw that the layout and the designed tool's quite good. But in my opinion, there are two points :
1. End user is very lazy to click see more to see full description.
2. The base price is pretty higher than teespring.
Thanks and let me know your opinion.

Hi Alex,

Both those issues have been solved.

The campaign page is now totally new.
The prices have been reworked.

New features are now available :

- Multi products
- Multi colors
- Conversion tracking
- Retargeting
- PayPal and Payoneer Payouts
- Website in 4 different languages (soon eight)
- Team of foreign speakers and account managers
- New chat feature to get even more conversions from hesitating customers ;)

Teezily is dedicated to making the business has smooth as possible for the campaigners. Conversions are awesome and top sellers keep flowing in.
Europe is really full of crazy niches ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mean to bump an old thread. Just wanted to let you guys know that Shopalim is paying $8 per t-shirt sold. Some of the features:
  • No minimums. You're not required to sell a minimum number of shirts to get paid.
  • No expiry. Once you upload your design, it will stay there forever.
  • NET 7 payments with bi-weekly or even weekly payment options to high volume artists.
  • Your designs are auto-generated through our mock-up for all products and colors we have with a single click.

In no specific request, here are a few contrasting options to Teespring, each of which has it's own particular focal points and hindrances.
Gear Bubble, Fabrily , Represent , Teechip, Teezily ,Spread Shirt...ETC..

Can anyone give me the answer of this question below -

Question : is there any real or genuine company where I can only upload or put my design(art) & rest of the work (like - designing on various products, sell my designed products to marketplace, promote my designed products, etc) are done by the company &
if any of my designed products are sell then the company give my commission or revenue.

Pls answer ☺

banners
Back