The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Teespring Ads Placement

jerryling

affiliate
I currently just wana start of teespring but want to understand more about the ads placement.

For the ads placement, is newfeed ads more recommended than right hand side ads on Facebook?

As I saw one thread showing the teepsring template, that's must be on newfeed ads.

Want to hear some advice for this. :)

Yes newsfeed ads work best for teespring. RHS ads have very small space for image and the T-shirt is not clearly visible in that small space. So even though the traffic is cheaper on RHS ads, people just wont click the ad.

Thanks for your reply. Saw your success on tee-spring and you gave good advice on it. So all your campaigns are based on newsfeed ads?

I have more qeustions here :)
1. For the newfeeds to post the teespring template, what is the best image pixels to use so that people can have attention on it?

2. During the design of the teespring image to be print on t-shirt, what is the best image pixel for it?

:)

I have more qeustions here :)
1. For the newfeeds to post the teespring template, what is the best image pixels to use so that people can have attention on it?

2. During the design of the teespring image to be print on t-shirt, what is the best image pixel for it?

:)

1. I use, 1200x627
2. Anything high res, you can design as big as you like.

Hey Jerryling,

As K said, if you use 1200*627, the image will show up the best on desktop as well as mobile newsfeed. As for the design, we make it in illustrator and export it as hi-resolution (300 ppi). :)

Hi, chiruraaj. Thanks for the info. I am using photoshop. Haha.

I have just set up my campaign yesterday. CTR now is 6% ++. So far so good.

But, one question from me. For the running ads, can I change the target after it have been running for some time?

For example, if I want to change the target from all to just male. Can I do that?

Because I clicked through the power editor, I notice the options I can change is just my ads name, the budget and the running period of the campaign. :)

Hope for your advice. Thank you. :)

Hi Jerryling,

Congrats on achieving a ctr of above 6%. You can sure change targets after it has been running for some time. From what I understand you are seeing option to change only name and budget because you may be browsing only at campaign and adset level. On the top of power editor it has section for ads in addition to adset and campaign. Go in ads and change the targeting and then upload it after making your desired changes.

For the Teespring i really love to make news feed ads cause it's convert well for me more than right hand ad!

banners
Back