• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Niche Optimizer

affiliate
Hey y'all.

I've been working on finding a good reliable service to offer phone cases, hats/caps and other accessories that people would buy related to a community.

I found Teechip 2 days ago and did a few campaigns to test it out.

One of those picked up pretty good and I'll share the screenshots so far (it was a 3 day campaign and is half way through).

I've attached the screenshots below.

Anyway biggest things I took from it so far... listen to your girlfriend. I was going to sell them for $10 each and she said she'd pay $20. Because of that I'm making 3x more than the company is making for the cases sold.

Along with this, I realize a community is pretty dang vital.

I've used Teespring in the past and it's cool, but the only way I was successful is with a community backing me.

I run 3 big pages which I'm going to use once each every week with a new campaign that lasts 3 days. During the off time I'll just have posts scheduled to come out and admins to handle them.

Each page consists of 100,000 fans (which took a while to build). I'm using basic fb ads and have spent a total of $40 so far.

There ya go, shoot me questions and let me know if someone knows a good cap/hat crowdsourcing seller similar to these.

limited1.png
limited2.png
limited3.png
limited4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard bad reviews for teechip regarding their shipping and support,do you use them for t-shirts as well?

banners
Back