Ted Talks

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
I've been embedding youtube videos of Ted Talks on a few of my sites on test pages to see how I can leverage Ted Talk conversations on my content sites. I've had a ton of traffic after having them on a few weeks and conversations are lively. Anyone else have any experience leveraging Ted Talks for traffic?

Super idea @T J Tutor . I am also following those videos on YouTube. A great channel but I never thought to embed this on my website. How much traffic do you get per day? Do you monetize your site as well? Do you add content or just embed on your site?

I've seen an average 12% increase in traffic from the SE's and and an overall average of conversions from paid and organic increase almost 9%. I just embed them, write a quick 250 to 400 word article, tag the hell out of it, and then share it in social circles.

I've seen an average 12% increase in traffic from the SE's and and an overall average of conversions from paid and organic increase almost 9%. I just embed them, write a quick 250 to 400 word article, tag the hell out of it, and then share it in social circles.
Great stats as well as nice idea I must say. By this why we could build a website where most viewed YouTube videos will embed and I think I'll get decent traffic.

banners
Back