The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Target Keyword In Relevant Keyword Phrase

Hi guys, I just have a quick question for you.

When doing on-page SEO, is it generally a good idea to use, in title/h1/url etc, a relevant keyword phrase where my target keyword is included?

For example, if my target keyword phrase is 'cute bunnies', will using the relevant keyword phrase 'cute bunnies for sale' help me rank for both the target phrase and relevant phrase, or will it "damage" my target keyword ranking and make Big G focus more on only the relevant phrase?

Thanks in advance!
Michael

Ofcourse, Big G have a specify priority for Title Tag, H1 Tag, etc. Whenever you place your keyword phase in these tags, Search engine bots can easily recognize your keywords or else it won't.

Several other things for on-page SEO would include using the KW within the bold tags, h1 and h2 tags and title. HOWEVER it's very important to remember that bots are getting smarter and stuffing the KW or using it out of context will not help.. been preaching for years the importance of links being natural and relevant. I see many making the mistake of written content then changing it to include KW phrases that don't flow. does this help?

banners
Back