The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

T-shirt (Journey) Inspired by Shanr02

i just found out i was using the fb pixel wrong so maybe thats the reason i have 0 sales
Make sure you are using the new pixel and not the old one. What platform are you using to sell your shirts? Teespring just got rid of the 3 shirt minimum limit and they also have better way to track your links

Make sure you are using the new pixel and not the old one. What platform are you using to sell your shirts? Teespring just got rid of the 3 shirt minimum limit and they also have better way to track your links
Yeah im using the new fb pixel . the platform im using is called teechip they have no minimum limit. i just started 2 new campaigns will update the result tomorrow

New campaign A reach 842 clicks 54 ctr 5,18 % cost 8,91 $ - this campaign recived negative feedback on the comments

new Campaogn b reach 519 clicks 19 ctr 3,26 % cost 4,30 $ - this campaign didn't take off

i stopped both campaign since it got 0 add to cart and 0 sales i will try to find a new niche and start running some new ads today and will update with the result tomorrow.

New campaign A reach 842 clicks 54 ctr 5,18 % cost 8,91 $ - this campaign recived negative feedback on the comments

new Campaogn b reach 519 clicks 19 ctr 3,26 % cost 4,30 $ - this campaign didn't take off

i stopped both campaign since it got 0 add to cart and 0 sales i will try to find a new niche and start running some new ads today and will update with the result tomorrow.
Keep going. Don't give up

New Campaign C type of ad Page Post Engagement

Reach 702 Spend 3,96 $ Click 53 Ctr 7,48 % 0 add to cart 0 sales .

i stopped the ad because its not getting alot of likes or comments and 0 add to cart

New Campaign C type of ad Page Post Engagement

Reach 702 Spend 3,96 $ Click 53 Ctr 7,48 % 0 add to cart 0 sales .

i stopped the ad because its not getting alot of likes or comments and 0 add to cart
7% is really good CTR. You should read your stats and check which gender, age group, ad placement, etc did well. And optimize it for those categories and relaunch it.

I relaunced the campaign reach 552 clicks 43 ctr 7,25% spend 5,71 $ still no sale or add to cart so i will stop this campaign. Succeeding with teespring is so hard :(

I relaunced the campaign reach 552 clicks 43 ctr 7,25% spend 5,71 $ still no sale or add to cart so i will stop this campaign. Succeeding with teespring is so hard :(
I felt the same way about 20 campaigns in to my journey but I kept going and I hit first successful campaign. If you want PM the details of your campaign and I'll tell you where you went wrong.

MI
Back