affiliate
SWAG LEADS

120x90.png
Join Now

SWAG LEADS Facebook

SWAG LEADS Twitter

contacticon.png
swagleads@gmail.com

SWAG Leads is the first and only private invitation based exclusive content locking network that is willing to take any traffic you offer, providing you the best and highest payouts coupled with flexible payment terms that will get you paid on-time, and everytime. Our undaunted support team is willing to push the limits to offer best ROI for you.

Vote for SWAG LEADS now, on the CPA Network List

Forget the Peasant Networks - SWAG LEADS is the PRESENT and the FUTURE

SWAG LEADS Pays Weekly from the First hour.

SWAG LEADS Beats your PAYOUTS and EPCs

swagleads.gif

SWAG LEADS is the world's first and only exclusive content locking network, that offers a weekly payment with low thresholds as a standard option from the first hour of promotions.

Swag Leads is willing to take any traffic you offer, providing you the best and highest payouts coupled with flexible payment terms that will get you paid on-time, and everytime. Our undaunted support team is willing to push the limits to offer best ROI for you. Unlike other content locking networks, SWAG LEADS doesn't ban you for unnecessary reasons, unless of course your traffic has been proven to be very shady.

What's Acceptable and Why should you work with us?

BH Traffic - Previously, have you been banned for invalid reasons for running BH traffic? SWAG IT OUT With US!
Movie Sites - Are you receiving horrible EPCs and payouts from other competing content locking networks? SWAG IT OUT With US!
PTC - Were you having difficulty explaining to your AMs regarding your business? SWAG IT OUT With US!
Anything - Is there something more you'd like to run? SWAG IT OUT With US!

What's NOT Acceptable?

Although, we are very flexible in taking traffic, we have some restrictions to protect both our advertisers and publishers.

NO - Fraud
NO - Proxy Traffic
NO - Filling in your own offers/asking your friends to do so
NO - Freelancer/Microworkers Leads
NO - Anything that's meant to hurt our business.

Are you wondering why SWAG LEADS is better than other content locking networks?

One word. Flexibility. From traffic to adding features in, SWAG LEADS is flexible. When was the last time you have requested your CPA network owner to add a new feature in? Or when was the last time your CPA network owner replied to your message in less than 5.2 Seconds? SWAG LEADS values you. Period.

SWAG LEADS' Publishers are more than happy to work with the company. Check out below, what they have to say.

Glad that this is a product of FiveStar CPA! I have managed $0.81 EPCs on their offers. These guys rock!
- George, ex-Adscend Media Affiliate

Never knew you can get such payouts on content locking offers...I never got anything like this on blamads
- moneydude, ex-Blamads Affiliate

I have been working with advert and 007 and they were introduced as "secret networks" to me by my friends and they told me that only they have the best epcs but you know what they are wrong lol. Now i brought them back into fivestar viral and swag leads
- anon ex-Advert, 007 Affiliate

acquire.gif

Join Now! Mention CPAFIX in the Sign up Form for faster approvals!

I can vouch highly from anything FiveStar offers. I have ran their offers previously and not only did they pay well, they also converted well too! Also coming from a tech background such as adPulse, I can say they do the most to keep you guys earning. A++ from us at adPulse.

Good job :)

seems pretty new, 1 facebook like, no twitter followers or tweets

And having a cheesy "Accepting 7 new affiliates today!" for a new network don't look right.
I know its just a way to get people to sign up... just doesn't look legit.
but that is my opinion.
Good luck

And having a cheesy "Accepting 7 new affiliates today!" for a new network don't look right.
but that is my opinion.
Good luck

Yeah I know what you mean, I been in your shoes as well man...so I feel you right.

That being said, it's not a big matter to blast some fb likes and twitter followers...and yes you are right, the network is pretty new, as a matter of fact just launched a few hours ago, but that doesn't stop us from conquering what we want.

We have a solid infrastructure which is backed out by our sister corporations. We are vouched by many industry leaders, and our offers get catered to every top network you see across the board. Chances are you may have already come across our offers on various other networks you're working with.

As far as my personal and business work habits are concerned, I am as serious as a blazing fire ball that's piercing through a cloud of rocks. I am always online on skype/AIM, and if you have any questions you can hit me up straight. I run 4 other CPA networks, along with SWAG Leads, but that doesn't even cause slightest of the delays when replying to my affiliates.

Having said all that, you are welcome to hit us up anytime.

Take care :)

I can vouch highly from anything FiveStar offers. I have ran their offers previously and not only did they pay well, they also converted well too! Also coming from a tech background such as adPulse, I can say they do the most to keep you guys earning. A++ from us at adPulse.

Good job :)

Thanks for the vouch man! It is always pleasure working with you guys. Absolute TOP class!

Boys, keep up the good work :D

but that is my opinion.
Good luck

Adding to what's been mentioned above, we actually accept 7 affiliates only. Once we reach the daily cap, we simply don't approve at all.

You may think it's BS as every "private network" is doing it these days, well, come over this side and we'll show you some cool stuff.

Peace.

I'll vouch Vish/FiveStar too. Cory already said why :)

BTW even tho Swag is new, 5*CPA has been around for some time, this is a side venture to that, more exclusive. I shouldn't really tout the competition, but Vish is one of only a few exceptions - if you can get in, I would!

Thanks for addressing my concerns.

Hope you guys explode! Its all about making the monies!

I'll vouch Vish/FiveStar too. Cory already said why :)

BTW even tho Swag is new, 5*CPA has been around for some time, this is a side venture to that, more exclusive. I shouldn't really tout the competition, but Vish is one of only a few exceptions - if you can get in, I would!

wow thanks for vouch man...surely i'll hit you up on skype regarding this :D

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back