The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Suspended From Google Adwords

Max123

affiliate
Anyone suggest me how to promote affiliate products on Google Adwords? I have understood that it is not possible using affiliate link directly. I have to create a landing page. But I have heard that Google does not allow single page or squeeze page. Then what should be landing page structure? How does it look like? Do I need to create a whole website for every product I want to promote? How many pages it should have?

Kindly guide me as accounts are getting banned by bing "G". Everybody discusses the possibilities, but nobody is saying how doing that... It would be highly appreciated if anyone shares the process.

Google is not a good option for running traditional affiliate campaigns. However, great content sites (once they are established) can benefit greatly if you are willing to pay the PPC price. It has to be a really great content site to pull this off without suffering the Google Scourge.

Last edited:
I have not cancelled my account ... Google penalized ... So in that case i don't think this system will work.

MI
Back