The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Super relevant landing pages for PPC

EasyJames

affiliate
Hi All
I am currently designing a process that will make my advert -> lander texts super relevant.

My understanding is the more relevant and congruent we can get the advert-lander experience. The better the signups.

More than "are you looking for {keyword}".

More phrases and actions that are specific to the intent and the wording of the advert clicked through on.
Essentially a database record associated to each keyword or tight group with a few phrases, synonyms and key bullets.

Question.
Is anyone here doing similar? any tips or ideas?

Relevance is always relevant. :D Good for your audience and good for keeping your winning PPC bids lower. I don't know if you're using PPC but if you are, using your keyword on both your lander and in your ad helps raise your quality score because of the relevance.

I personally have a couple of Excel spreadsheets with keywords and phrases. However, if you have that file for a bit, recheck your keywords before using. Things can change quickly.

1. Keep Your PPC Landing Page Relevant to the Keywords You Are Bidding On
2. Write Content for Your Target Personas, Not for the General Public
3. Write a Headline So Strong the User Can’t Do Anything but Convert
4. Use Unique Imagery That Will Connect with Your Target Personas
5. Strategically Position Your Landing Page Elements to Drive Conversions
6. Use Your PPC Keywords as the Fuel for Your Landing Page Content

Yes I've done something similar to what you are suggesting. We had a data base of every city with adlibs. Such as population, weather, etc and a ton of other data points. This would make our landing page every specific to the visitor as it was talking about their city.

To be honest, at the time it was a lot more work than it was worth and the results were terrible. Often simple is best, so don't over think it.

Looking back we would been much better off spending the time and budget on running traffic...

Yes I've done something similar to what you are suggesting. We had a data base of every city with adlibs. Such as population, weather, etc and a ton of other data points. This would make our landing page every specific to the visitor as it was talking about their city.

To be honest, at the time it was a lot more work than it was worth and the results were terrible. Often simple is best, so don't over think it.

Looking back we would been much better off spending the time and budget on running traffic...

Hi. Thanks for your note.
Interesting that this was not so successful.
I am not thinking to be location specific more keywords only.
Trying to align to the visitors sentiment rather than if it is raining near them and they need to buy an umbrella.

Thanks for your comments though. Much appreciated.

Cheers James.

1. Keep Your PPC Landing Page Relevant to the Keywords You Are Bidding On
2. Write Content for Your Target Personas, Not for the General Public
3. Write a Headline So Strong the User Can’t Do Anything but Convert
4. Use Unique Imagery That Will Connect with Your Target Personas
5. Strategically Position Your Landing Page Elements to Drive Conversions
6. Use Your PPC Keywords as the Fuel for Your Landing Page Content

Great commentertainment thanks. "Fuel for landing pages" that's a good phrase :)

Yep
Relevance is always relevant. :D Good for your audience and good for keeping your winning PPC bids lower. I don't know if you're using PPC but if you are, using your keyword on both your lander and in your ad helps raise your quality score because of the relevance.

I personally have a couple of Excel spreadsheets with keywords and phrases. However, if you have that file for a bit, recheck your keywords before using. Things can change quickly.
. Ppc is my goal.
Thanks for your note.

any give idya for adword

Basically, the information would be the same. Keep your ad(s) and lander(s) relevant to each other and to what you're advertising.

Don't forget your privacy policy, TOS and contact links on your landing page. Google can be a stickler for things like that, as well as having some text on your lander.

banners
Back