The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Super Affiliate Handbook - Special OFFER

Linda Buquet

affiliate
The new improved, updated version of the popular Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner was just released. If you don't have it, you should get it. If you have purchased the original handbook then you can get the updated version at no charge or at a steep discount depending on the date when you made your purchase. Click the link below for the full list of updates and the special pricing Ros is offering.

<blockquote><strong><a target="_new" href="http://superaffiliatehandbook.com/upgrade-2006.html">Super Affiliate Handbook - Special OFFER from Rosalind Gardner</a></strong> "The updated Super Affiliate Handbook - 2006 Edition is available either for FREE or for a 50% discount off the cover price depending on the date of your original Handbook purchase.

Since it was originally published in June 2003, the Super Affiliate Handbook has been updated and revised many times to reflect changing technology, marketing methods as well as changes in service and software availability.

My business-building methodology remains unchanged as my basic strategy has worked extremely well continuously since I started as an affiliate in 1998 - ie. there's no 'grey hat' SEO stuff that'll get your site delisted, PLUS you get ALL the marketing tools you could shake a stick at."</blockquote>

banners
Back