The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Sun Frog Shirts [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunfrog

affiliate
We are a unique platform that produces and ships shirts.
We have several benefits that are unique to our platform.
- We have no minimums. Shirts are produced and paid even if there is one shirt ordered
- We pay out percentages on all shirts sold to the traffic that you drive to the site
- We have the ability to set up collection pages which will act as store fronts.
- The opportunity is an evergreen source of income. We pay the highest commission for the type of platform created.
We will be introducing new features as we add them along. One of which will give you the ability to integrate Aweber for data collections.

Looking forward to working with you.

Attachments

• sunfrogshirts.jpg
    sunfrogshirts.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 2,292
From having a personal tour of the program yesterday with a great guy names Tim. Sun Frog Shirts seems to have a lot of key elements that tee springs and other sites don't!

I'd highly recommend if you're into selling shirt, trying SFS.

Thanks man,
It was great to talk with you yesterday. We are looking forward to working with you and those in this group.
Just let us know how we can help.

Cheers,
Tim

We do not run Campaigns. Our model is set up for Evergreen sales.
When the design is placed on our site you have the ability to drive traffic to the shirt or collections of shirts.
We also place a cookie marking them as your customer so that if they return you are credited for the sale.

There are several videos throughout our manager system that shows you how to create and sell. In addition to those there are multiple videos that are being created and have been created. Some are on Youtube. Let me know what you are looking for and I can get a link for that part.

Hey,

Do you guys offer early payment than net 30 if we can do some volume? Facebook is getting stricter with Teespring links when using custom audience and hence I was looking for other trusted places where I can sell T-shirt. :)

Is there a list of how much shipping charges are for each country anywhere?(Darster its just over $9 to uk if that's any help)

Hey!

This looks great. I've heard the name but never signed up. Will have to check it out here soon.

Our shipping is based on two things. First the weight of the package. Second the destination. We charge actual shipping cost plus a little for packaging. We are also currently negotiating with a bulk sipping company that will or should reduce our shipping cost by 40 - 50%. This should be implemented by Oct 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back